Chapter 12

Sebastian's pov

I set the table. "Sebastian!" Clary screams from upstairs. "Can I come down yet?!" "No" I scream back. She is the most impatient person that has ever walked the face of this earth.

I finish up and tell her to come down. Somehow she was halfway down the stairs before I finished.

She gasped. "Do you like it?" I ask

"I love it!" She cries. "It's so perfect."

Her comment makes me smile. This is my chance I think. She's happy. She excited.

I don't think I just spit it out. "I love you, Clarissa." What she said next surprised me the most .

"I love you too my Sebastian." She said without hesitation.

I did it I won!

Luke's pov

"Sweetie, she'll be okay. She's a brave strong young woman." I say trying my best to calm my new wife.

"B-but she's stuck with that monster. That terrible monster." She cried.

Since clary' visit to the institute, Jocelyn has been in pieces since. I hate that stupid, shadow hunter that cheated on clary. But I do suck it up at meetings. Ugh why would someone do that to our girl!? My metal voice screams.

"I dont know," I answer it quietly.

All this stuff about clary has made me start drinking 4x the coffee I normally do. So when I walk into the kitchen to get another mug and here Jocelyn scream. I panic. Where is she!!! All I find is a note laying on the floor. ave atque vale.

"NOOOO!!"I scream. Why her too!!

A/N

Thank you guys so much for you support in this!!