Chapter 21

Clary's pov

I can't believe he's here! I missed him being around. "What are you doing here?" I ask as he closes the door.

"I realized that I don't think I can live without you." I can see the tear welling in his eyes. When did he start showing emotions.

"Sebby," I say " it'll be okay. We'll be okay."

"I love you clary." He says. " I love you too sebby." I answer. Then I think about it. What if he stayed at magnus's.

"Sebby do you want to stay with me at Magnus's?" I ask. I hope his answer is yes.

"Clary I'd love t.." But he never finished because Jace throw open the door and started running towards us. I jumped.

Jace punched Sebastian in the face and broke his nose. Sebastian staggered backwards. I jump in front of him and Jace's next punch got me square in the face.

It took Jace a moment but he soon realized who he'd hit. "Oh my god!" He screamed. "Why the hell did you jump in front of him." He's screaming at me, really?

"Well I'm not the one who randomly ran in and started punching people." I say back calming. I'm trying to keep my temper.

Sebastian gets up and walks over to me. "Clary," he said " I'd love to." He answered.

"Love to what?" Jace asked.

"Move in with clary," Sebastian smiled.

Jace looked at me. "No," he said. "No way in hell."

"You're too late Jace." I say. Sebastian and I turned to leave but before I knew it Sebastian crushed his lips to mine. "I love you," he muttered.

"I love you more." I answer ignoring Jace's stares.