Chapter 17

A/N
Sorry for the last short chapter. I've been having trouble coming up with more ideas but thanks to sadcats1. I I've got a new idea hope you like it

Clary's pov

Sebastian and I were playing video games when we heard the sound of footsteps upstairs. "What's that?" I ask. He looks concerned.

"I dont know but I'll be right back." He says "wait!" I jump up. "I'll come to."

I guess he didn't want to argue because he said "okay but be quiet" I smile.

We start to walk upstairs. The footsteps still coming. Sebastian pulls out a sword and I do the same. I feel like I'm in the video game we were playing.

We finally got up stairs and we saw them before they saw us.

"MAGNUS BANE!" I scream and he looks up. Alec was standing behind him shocked. I take off running and tackle Magnus to the ground. Alec laughs in the background.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask as I hug him.

"We had to make sure you were okay." He mumbles. I look back to Sebastian. Then back to Magnus. "Come with us," he asks.

I wish I could. "I don't ever want to see Jace again" I say. "You can stay at my place." Magnus states. "I'd de-glitter it for you."

This makes me laugh. I look up to Sebastian. He's grown soft over the time I've been here.

"As long as you visit me at least once a week." He swallows. I swear he's holding back tears. "Y-you can go..." And he lets go some of those tears.

I walk over to him. And give him a tight hug and wipe the tears away. "I love you sebby." I say ignoring the look from Magnus and Alec.

Sebastian smiles "I love you too my Clarissa."

I pack up some of my stuff and held to where the portal is. "Thank you sebby," I smile at him. Then step through the portal into Magnus's living room.

I missed New York. I think to myself.