Chapter 22

Jace's pov

As soon as they left I ran out of the storage room. How could she?! She loves you!

Loved. She loved me. I just had to go and screw it up. I'm such an idiot. No time to tell yourself off. I remind myself. I've gotta find others.

I found iz right after she'd killed some demon. "IZZY WHERE'S ALEC?" I scream. "I DONT KNOW," she screams back, "WHY!?"

"WE'VE GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE!" I answer. I really wish this music wasn't this loud. "SEBASTIAN'S HERE."

Even through the music I heard Isabella gasp.

We both took off looking for Alec. "I CANT FIND HIM!" I scream at izzy. "ME NEITHER!"

We were about to go look more when I heard it.

I heard clary screaming "NO" at something or someone.

We took off towards the noise.

Clary's pov

Sebastian and I were getting ready  to leave when we saw Alec struggling with a large demon.

Without hesitation Sebastian ran over and tackled the demon off Alec right before in bite him. Alec caught his breath and got up to help Sebastian.

I ran over to help but by the time I did the demon was already folding in on itself. Sebastian got up and started to walk over to me.

He gave me a hug. Held me tight. Then his body started to got limp. Until his whole body weight was on me.

I sat him down. That's when I saw it. Or them.

The demon had bit Sebastian 4 times. On the back of the neck, the left arm, the right leg and on his chest.

His breath started to slow.

"NOO!" I scream out "please don't leave me please!" I cry into his arms.

"Everything's going to be alright," he tells me.

He closed his eyes and his chest went down for the last time. "Sebby," I shook him. I knew he was gone but I was going to try.

Alec put his hand on my shoulder and pulled me into a hug. My love is gone.

I cried into Alec's shirt. This can't be happening. I thought to myself.