thirty one

Luke had never ever seen Diana this scared, and it was starting to freak him out.

Everyone was there. Luke, Calum, Michael and Ashton. Luke's family. Diana's family. Some of their friends. Everyone was there and everyone was freaking out. Some were scared, some were excited and some were just both.

Like Luke himself, for example. He was freaking out and could not keep still, but he also was excited. He had never been this happy before and he was so extremely lucky to have all of the most important people in his and Diana's life in such an important moment in their lifes.

Luke was scared for Diana, and he was scared for himself. Everyone kept telling him that it was no need to worry and that everything was going to turn out alright. Luke did believe them. He knew that everything was going to be alright and that there really was no need to worry, but he still did.

He hadn't seen Diana for about 30 minutes now, and not seeing here just made him more nervous. What if something happened to her? What if something went wrong while he wasn't with her? What if so-

"Luke, mate. Are you okay?" Calum's voice sounded and made Luke snap our of his worried thoughts, to turn his head and look at the man beside him. "You look a little pale."

"I'm scared, Calum." Luke whispered and placed his head in his hand, and let out a deep sigh.

"Don't be scared. There is nothing to worry about. The doctors said everything was looking good."

"That was thirty minutes ago!" Luke snapped, and then quickly apologized when he realized how rude he sounded. He was getting nothing out from snapping at his friends and family, he knew that. But he still couldn't help it. He got snappy when he was nervous.

"She is alright, Luke." Calum said and gave his friend a hug.

Luke sighed but hugged him back. Calum then left Luke's side and walked over to Luke's mother, who currently had Elsa in her lap. Luke looked over at them as Elsa crawled over to her fathers lap and reached up to hug him tightly.

Luke felt a little jealous over Calum and Elsa's relationship. He had always wanted a son or a daughter, and when he the doctors said that Diana couldn't have kids, something broke inside of him. So when Calum and Jayma got Elsa, Luke couldn't help but to feel a little jealous. He was so happy for them, but he still felt jealous.

"Hey, buddy. How are you doing?" Luke's father, Andy, said and sat down next to him.

"I'm freaking out, dad." Luke said, and once again placed his head in his hands again.

"I know the feeling. I went through it three times." Andy chuckled and patted his son on the back. "And let me tell you; you just get more nervous everytime."

"You are not really helping me right now." Luke mumbled in to his hands, making his dad laugh.

"Well, my point is that it will be okay anyway. No matter how nervous you feel, it will most likely be okay anyway. Look at you mom, she is perfect. And so will Diana be." Andy said. "So just breathe."

"I just wanna go in there and see her." Luke said and leaned back in to the chair.

Luke and Diana had been at the hospital for about 3 hours now, and their families had been here for about 2 hours. Luke had woken up earlier that morning by Diana hitting him, and screaming at him to get up and drive her to the hospital. 

Luke had gotten so nervous that he just quickly got Diana down to the car and raced her to the hospital, without even thinking about what was happening. It was first when the doctors took over and he heard them talking to each other, that he realized what was actually happening.

This was the morning he was going to be a father. Diana was going to give birth to their beautiful little son or daughter. This day. This morning.

As soon as Luke realized that he started to call around and wake his family and friends. He and Diana had flew in their families from Australia since they knew that she was going to give birth soon, and they all wanted them there. Calum, Michael and Ashton had also told them that they wanted to be there for the big day and both Luke and Diana wanted them there as well.

Now the day was here and during this morning he had felt all kinds of emotions. He started off with being insanely happy and even started crying. It then went over to worry, and the to nervousness and then happy again. The circle went on and on during these hours.

Right now Diana was in a hospital room, being prepared for this whole thing that was going to happen really soon, and Luke was sitting outside, worrying his áss off.

A few minutes later, the room to Diana's room opened and out came her doctor. Luke flew up from his chair and rushed over to her. "How is she doing? Can I see her?"

"She is perfect! Just in a little pain." The doctor told him with a bright smile. "You can see her now if you would like."

Luke nodded and flashed her a smile, before rushing in to the room. Diana was half laying, half sitting in the bed and she was dressed in a hospital gown.

"Little one! Are you okay?" Luke asked and sat down right next to her, grabbing her hand.

"I'm as okay as I can be while a baby with the head size of a watermelon is trying to get out of me." Diana mumbled and closed her eyes for a second. "How are you doing? You look like you are going to faith andy second."

"I'm okay." Luke said and gave her a small smile. "I'm just nervous, that's all."

"Well you are not alone on that one." Diana chuckled. "But it's gonna be okay, babe. You know that right?"

"Promise?" Luke whispered.

"I promise." Diana said and squeezed his hand hard. "I love you."

"I love you." Luke said and leaned down to kiss her lips.

-

A few hours later Diana was lying in the hospital bed, screaming in pain while squeezing out all the blood from Luke's hand. Luke was standing next to her, telling her that she was doing great and that he was so proud of her and that he was so glad that she was in his life.

Luke really hated seeing Diana in pain but he was way too happy not to smile right now. Nothing could bring him down from the clouds right now. In just a little while he would be holding his own son or daughter in his arms and he could not wait for that.

Their family and friends were standing outside the room, waiting for everything to be down. In the room around Diana where only Luke, Diana's mother and the doctors.

And just like that it was over. One last scream. One last push. One last smile.

Then it all went black.

☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

i know you all love me for this cliffhanger

QOTD: what do you thing happened???