fifteen

Ashton: hey Diana xx

Diana: hi ash!! what's up??

Ashton: I'm just about to head on home from the studio

Ashton: i got finished a little earlier than the others

Diana: oh okay, i guess i shouldn't expect Luke just yet then

Ashton: no I think he has some more things to do before

Ashton: we got told that we needed to record one last song before we could go home soooo

Ashton: and i started so don't expect him home for at least like 45 minutes

Diana: oh alright :)

Ashton: but what are you doing??

Diana: I'm literally doing nothing

Diana: just sitting on the couch, waiting for Luke to tell me to start making dinner lol

Ashton: oh do you want some company? I have nothing better to do anyway xx

Ashton: only until Luke gets there you know :)

Diana: well yeah sure!! that would be really nice actually

Diana: do some catching up since it has been quite a while :-)

Ashton: I will be right over princess! xxx

Diana: great! xx

☂ ☂ ☂ ☂ ☂

When Ashton walked through the door of the house, he had a huge smile on his face and he was being he usually happy self. That maybe Diana realize how much she missed him.

The two of them hadn't been able to spent time together in a very long time and it actually was kind off sad, since they actually were best friends and they were even dating for a while.

But they both just got busier and busier the older they became.

Diana thought it was kind off sad that they had drifted apart. They were really close with each other for many years, so when they started to drift apart it was really weird. It almost felt like she was losing a best friend.

But she soon realized that no matter how much time they spend apart, it always felt the same when they finally met again. She knew she still got trust him with anything and everything - no matter what - and Ashton was always his happy self whenever they met.

Right now the two of the were seated in the kitchen. Ashton had a glass of wine in front of him and Diana had a glass of water. They were currently sitting in an comfortable silence.

"So, how did the doctors appointment go? Luke never told us after he called you up." Ashton asked with a small smile on his lips.

"It was alright." Diana said, trying to hide the smile that was playing on her lips. The appointment had actually gone really good, but she wants Luke to be the first one to hear the news. "Nothing wrong or so, so yeah it was good."

"I'm glad to hear that. From how Luke described it, it sounded like you were dying." Ashton chuckled and took a zip from his glass as Diana rolled her eyes at the thought of her husband. Both of them knew that Luke often exaggerated things. "He also said that you and him have a very wild s-"

"Oh shít. Sorry!" Diana said when her phone made a sound that told her that she had gotten a text.

Cally: hiiii

Didi: hi what do you waaaant

Cally: i just wanted to say that Luke is done now and i'm gonna drive him home for youu

Didi: oh okay ??

Cally: :))))))))))

Didi: ???

"What?" Ashton asked when he saw the confused look on Diana's face.

"I just got this weird text message from Calum." Diana said and let out a chuckle. "He's probably drunk." She showed the conversation to Ashton.

"Probably." Ashton chuckled.

"Well I'm gonna start with the dinner then." Diana said and got up from her seat. "Not to be rude or anything, but - like - leave?" She looked at him with an innocent smile which made him laugh.

"I will, I will." He said. "But only if you go with me to the door."

Diana nodded and gestured him to walk in front of her on the way to the door. Ashton smiled and told her thank you before walking away.

"We have to meet up soon again. It's been far to long." Diana said as Ashton put on his boots.

"It has! But I will text you tomorrow and maybe we can make some plans then, yeah?" Ashton suggested and Diana nodded, smiling.

"Sounds perfect!"

Ashton smiled at her as he put on his jacket. He then pulled her in to a tight hug, which she quickly returned. Diana had always thought that her and Ashton fittet perfectly together in some weird way. For example when they hug, it felt so right. Like their boddies was made to hug each other. Like a missing puzzle piece.

But it was nothing compared to Luke.

"Well, I will talk to you tomorrow then." Ashton said and broke the hug a little. Both of them still standing very close to each other.

"I guess." Diana chuckled and bit her lip.

"Don't do that please." Ashton whispered under his breath.

"What?" Diana asked, not really sure of what he had said.

"Oh, nothing." He quickly said and a light shade of red appeared on his cheeks. He took a deep breath and then leaned in to kiss her cheek, rather close to her lips. "Bye."

"Bye..." Diana said and frowned as he basically ran away.

☂ ☂ ☂ ☂ ☂

a little shorted but eyy a new chapter

wtf ash

wtf diana

wtf calum

((diana's news is coming in the next chapter))

don't forget to vote for Answers on the Best Luke Fanfic category on

@5sosxawards profile!! ((more information two chapters back))

QOTD: give me an some kind of advice so my life might get a little easier lmao