ten

When Luke arrived back to the house with Elsa in his arms, Diana was in the kitchen, making dinner for the three of them. She was making home made pizza from the ingredients she had brought at the shop.

As Luke and Elsa got through the door, he sat her down on the floor and she rushed in to the kitchen where she heard Diana's voice singing along to an old 5 Seconds Of Summer song called Permanent Vacation, which made Luke smile. He followed the little girl in to the kitchen - after he put down Elsa's stuff on the living room couch - and saw Diana now dancing around the kitchen with Elsa in her arms, both of them singing loudly to the song.

This made Luke's lips curve into a smile. Diana looked so happy as danced around and made the little girl in her arms laugh. He loved seeing Diana with kids. She always looked so happy and Luke had always thought the Diana would be the perfect mother and he knew how bad she wanted to be one. Luke still remembered that one conversation the two of them had when they just had started dating about their fears, and Diana told him that one of her biggest fears was to not be able to have kids, which made the whole thing even harder to accept.

Luke's smile turned in to a frown because of his thoughts and he let out a quiet sigh. All he wanted was for Diana to be happy and he wanted to give her anything and everything that she possibly could want.

As the song stopped Diana sat down Elsa on top of the counter - both of them laughing - and then looked over at her frowning husband who was looking down at the floor. Diana raised an eyebrow. "Luke? Are you okay?"

Diana's voice made him shoot his head up and looked at her with wide eyes, before shaking his head. "Wh- Yeah. Yeah, I'm alright. Just thinking."

"About what?" Diana said and motioned for him to come over to them.

"Just how much I love you." Luke smiled and walked over to them. He leaned down a little and pressed his lips to Diana's head, which made her smile.

"I love you too." Diana smiled up at him and then turned back to look at the little girl in front of her who was looking curiously at the couple. "What do you say, Elsa? Shall we get the pizza done?"

"Yes! Yes!" Elsa answered in an excited tone and clapped her hands, which made both Luke and Diana laugh. "Pizza! Pizza! Pizza!"

"It will be done in about fifteen minutes. You and uncle Luke can go play in the living room while I finish it, yeah?" Diana said and Elsa nodded with a smile.

"Let's go, Els." Luke said happily and lifted her up from the counter and carried her out to the living room, leaving Diana alone to finish the pizza.

☂ ☂ ☂ ☂ ☂

A few hours later and two movies in Elsa was half a sleep in Diana's lap on the couch. Next to Diana was Luke with an arm around his wife's shoulders. On the television Elsa's favorite movie - The Hunchback Of Notre Dame - was rolling and every now and then Elsa decided to sing along to the movie, but most of the time all three of them sat in silence since all three of them were kind of tired.

A few minutes later Elsa had crawled over to Luke's lap and both of them were sleeping by now. Diana looked over at them and smile before removing herself from Luke's hold and walked out of the living room, out to the kitchen.

She took her phone from the counter and saw that she had gotten twelve new texts and a missed call from Calum.

Cally: hey, is everything going alright? i will be finished around 9:30 if that's okay??

Cally: oh and i really need to talk to you about something important

Cally: i'm gonna call you because it's important

Cally: why don't pick uppppppppp

Cally: I call you up, it's like a broken recordddd

Cally: god i still love that song

Cally: I DEDICATE THIS SONG TO YOU THE ONE WHO NEVER SEES THE TRUTH

Cally: THAT I CAN TAKE AWAY YOUR HURT HEARTBREAK GIRLLLLL

Cally: ahh memories

Cally: but seriously

Cally: we need to talk

Cally: so please text me or call me or something :)))))

Diana let out a quiet laugh and shook her head at the silly text. She then clicked herself in to his contact and gave him a call, which soon ended since he wasn't picking up.

Didi: shut up you don't pick up eitherrrrr

Didi: and Elsa can sleep here tonight since you get of so late

Didi: She is already asleep anywayyy

Cally: sorry, i was in the bathroom

Cally: and okay, thank you. i will pick her up in the morning or something

Didi: sure

Didi: now what was so important?

Cally: well it's about Elsa..

Cally: Yesterday when i was texting you, she asked me who i was texting..

Cally: She said 'Daddy who are you texting? Is it mommy?'

Cally: and I was like 'what the fück' since she knows that Jayma is gone

Cally: so i told her i was texting you

Cally: and she said 'yeah, mommy!'

Didi: oh..

Cally: yeah..

☂ ☂ ☂ ☂ ☂

uh oh

*macklemore voice* what what what what what

a cute little liana ft. elsa chapter for y'all

GO REAAD my new story called Monophobia. it's an Ashton story yay

Follow my twitter: mal5sos

QOTD: what's your name????