one

three years later.

"You look beautiful."

Diana sighed before opening here eyes again. She looked up in the mirror in front of her and met the eyes of the boy that just had walked in to the room. He was wearing a black suit and a pair of black shoes. His hair was down (he hadn't been in the mood to fix his hair at all this morning) and his face looked so stressed and worn out. But of course, raising a child was not easy.

Diana was wearing a simple black tight dress, that showed of her figure just perfectly. She had bought the dress a year back, just in case she had to go to a fancy dinner or a funeral or anything like that. She had never imagined back then that she would be wearing it this day.

"Thank you. And so do you." She said and turned around to face him and gave him a small smile. "How are you doing, Cal?"

"Not so great." He said and took his hand out of his pocket to drag it through his messy hair. He sighed and let his hand move down to his eyes to try and rubb the tiredness out. "What about you? It must be equally as hard for you. I know how much you loved Jayma."

"Yeah.. I don't really know how to feel. I still havn't wrapped my mind around the thought yet. It just feels so surreal." Diana mumbled and sat down on the white couch that was place in the middle of the room.

Calum nodded and sat down next to her. He sighed before letting out a short laugh to try and hid the fact that he was now crying. "I just can't believe that she is actually gone."

Diana moved closer to Calum and brought him in for a hug. He leaned in to her embrace and cried. Diana closed here eyes to hold back her tears.

Today was the day when the both of them actually had started to realize that Jayma actually was gone. It was the day of her funeral. About three months back, Jayma was in a terrible car accident while driving home from work. A drunk driver had hit her car and she immediatly passed away. Nothing had been the same since.

She left her husband and beautiful daughter, Elsa, alone on this earth and everyday had been a struggle for them. When Calum had gotten the call from the hospital, he had just been completely frozen. It had taken him a few minutes before he actually realized what the lady on the phone had told him, and he then rushed of to the hospital.

Diana had gotten the call from Calum as soon as he had reached the hospital. She didn't remember much from that day since everything had felt so surreal. She had rushed of to the hospital and neither her or Calum had left the building until about 14 hours later. Both completely devastated.

The funeral was a small get together only for Jaymas closest friends and family. No one had wanted to do something big because saying goodbye to Jayma was hard as it was and they didn't want to stress about a huge funeral. Also no one believed that Jayma would have wanted something huge.

Jaymas death had probably affected Calum the most. For the past three years the two of them had been inseparable, and ever since Elsa had come in to their life two and a half years back they got even closer. Having a child made both Calum and Jayma a lot more responcible and they grew even closer than they had been earlier. They became a family.

Of course Diana had taken it very hard. Losing a best friend must be one of the hardest things a human can go through, but she had stayed strong. She had to - or at least she thought that Jayma would have wanted her to - stay strong for Calum and Elsa.

But it was especially hard for Calum because he had to hear his two and a half year old daughter keep on asking where her mother was every single day. He hadn't had the stomach to tell her the full truth yet, she was after all only two years old.

The loss of Jayma - who they both loved so much - had brought Calum and Diana a lot closer than they were before as well. There had been so many days and nights for the past few months that both of them had just needed somene to talk to. Someone that could understand. Diana had been there for Calum and Calum had been there for Diana.

"Where is Elsa?" Diana asked after a few minutes of silence. The two of them separated and moved away a little so tbey could see each other.

"Down stairs with the rest of the boys. They said they could keep an eyeon her for the rest of the funeral." Calum mumbled and dragged a hand through his hair.

"I can take her for the night if you want?" Diana proposed, knowing that Calum would have a rough night tonight. "I'm sure it would be easier for both of you."

Calum nodded and sighed. "If you are alright with it. I think some alone time wouldbe what I need after tod-"

"No. Nope. Uh uh. No no no. I'm not leaving you alone tonight. You will just drink until you pass out and cry. I will not let that happen. Ashton and Michael will stay with you tonight."

"I don't need babysitters!" Calum protested, not liking that Dianawas going to ruin his plans for the night.

"Uh yes you do. You are sad and you have access to alcohol. Not a good combination, dude." Diana said and crossed her arms over her chest. She was not going to let Calum turn in to some upset old person with drinking problems. "So they are staying with you. End of discussion."

"Fine." Calum muttered and stood up. He reached his hand out for Diana to take and pulledher up to her feet. "You will be a great mother someday you know, yeah?"

"I hope so." Diana smiled. "But we have to go down stairs now. It'sabout to start."

☂ ☂ ☂ ☂ ☂

WELCOME EVERYONE

I am excited and i am sorry

QOTD: what time is it.. right now.. where ever you are??