three

This morning was an awful morning for Diana Eleanor York.

She had woken up in the middle of the night by a terrible nightmare that had haunted her for years now. She had had this dream so many times for the past few years. It always was the same dream and it still managed to wake Diana up in tears every single time. Everytime she woke up she could not go back to sleep, so this morning she had been sitting in her living room looking through old photos in an old photo album.

When the morning then had come Diana got ready to go over to the Hood family's house and eat lunch there. Calum - or more like Elsa - had insisted on Diana coming over for lunch the day before since she couldn't stay the night. Elsa really liked being around Diana. Ever since Elsa was born Diana had been there and she was a friendly and familiar face to her. Diana became even more involved in Elsas life when Jayma had died. Right now, Diana was like a second mother to Elsa.

Diana had made her way to their house around nine am since she had nothing better to do. It was sunday also, so it was a lazy day for everyone. Calum greeted Diana with a huge smile and hug when she had arrived to the house and soon Elsa came running to say hello to Diana.

The rest of the time before lunch, they had all just been hanging around the back yard, talking and just having a genuinly good time. Michael had joined them just as they were about to go in and cook some pancakes.

Everything was going wonderful and Diana was having a really good time - which she hadn't had in quite some time - until Calum recieved a call from Dianas husband.

He gave Diana a quick look before answering his phone. "Hey Luke."

Only hearing his name made Diana's eyes tear up. She missed him so much. She hadn't seen him in almost three months and they had rarly been talking. Ever since they got the news from the doctors, they had taken some distance.

The couple had gotten married almost three years ago now and everything was perfect for so long. After they had been married for about three months, they decided that they were ready and wanted to have a child. But things did not go as planned and the news they recived got a bit too much for the two of them. They  started fighting a lot and after a few weeks they decided that they needed a break for a while. It was a mutal decicion and it felt good for them with some space.

After some time them talking with each other faded and now they almost didn't talk at all. Luke had gone off to spend some time with his family and Diana was still at their house. Being away from Luke had alway been hard for Diana. She never got used to him being away a lot and now when she knew that things were bad it made it just worse.

 "He doesn't want to talk to me, right?" Diana asked quietly, almost like a whisper. She looked up at Calum who gave her a sad smile and shook his head no. "Please just tell him I love him and that I miss him, yeah?" To that Calum nodded and went back to listen to Luke on the phone.

Michael put a hand on her shoulder and gave her a smile. "He will come to his senses soon, Di. He's just acting like a stupid teenager right now. He will be back soon, I promise you that." Michael assured her. "And if he don't, I will kick his fúcking arse."

Diana let out a small laugh and smiled at Michael. He always knew how to make her smile andshe was so happy that he still was in her life. "I hope you are right. But I don't know.. Maybe he decides to leave me because.. yeah, you know what i mean. I mean I know he wants to ha-"

"Diana, shut the fúck up! He is not leaving you beacuse of that. He loves you more than anything in this world. I have litteraly never ever seen someone loving someone so much as he loves you." Michael said sternly. "You just have to have some hope, Diana. You have to believe that things are going to work out. Because they will. You know that. He knows that. Hell, everyone knows that. You just have to have some patient."

Diana sighed but decided to agree with Michael. Both beacuse she believed in what he had said and also because she knew that it was worthless to argue with Michael about something that he was determinated about. And he was very determinated about this. Both because he was very tired of hearing both Diana and Luke moping around and also because he really believed in them and he knew that they were going to get over this.

soooo luke is alive yay

and something is wrong between them :-(

i love not giving you the full answers lmao

QOTD: tips on how to avoid people at your school?