twenty three

Sunday mornings at Diana and Luke's house were always the best kind of morning. It was the one day of the week that the two off them actually just sat down and spend hours together without getting interrupted. Sunday's were Luke and Diana's day, and everyone knew that.

Diana was already up - even thought it was seven am - and she was currently down in the kitchen, trying to decide what she was going to make for breakfast.

Luke was still asleep upstairs in their bedroom. Diana would usually wake him up when she woke up, but she decided not to today. she usually woke up around nine, but since she woke up so early today she decided to let Luke sleep for some more. He also looked so peaceful, and Diana didn't feel like ruining that.

Their Sunday mornings often started with them waking up together and then just lying and talking to each other in bed for a while. after an half an hour or so, they would go down stairs to make some breakfast together.

But this morning Diana was alone and she had no idea what she was going to make. She knew that she wanted to surprise Luke with breakfast in bed, so she knew she had to hurry a little before he woke up.

After a good 15 minutes of thinking and even doing so research on the web, Diana decided that she was gonna make waffles with chocolate and raspberries on top.

Diana fixed everything rather quickly and in more or less than an hour she was all done with the waffles and the chocolate. As she took out the raspberries from the fridge she heard footsteps on the stairs. She rushed out in the hallway to stop the now very awake boy.

"Good morning, little on-" Luke started as a huge smile spread on his lips when he saw his wife, but Diana stopped him from saying more.

"No! You go back to bed. I will come up in just a few minutes, okay?"

"Wh- Alright?" Luke said confused and turned around slowly to make his way up again. "Sometime you are just plain crazy, I swear to god.."

Diana rolled her eyes at his comment - the she actually wasn't supposed to hear - and walked back in to the kitchen again to finish everything.

☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️

When Diana got upstairs later, Luke was sitting up in bed with his computer in front of him and headphones plugged in to his ears. He had a huge smile on his face and he looked genuinely happy. He was so in to what he was doing that he didn't even hear or see Diana enter the room.

"What are you doing?" Diana questioned and placed the breakfast in front of her husband. She then placed herself next to him, and he grinned at her as she did.

"Me and my mum just booked flight tickets." Luke said happily, unplugged his headphones and placed a kiss on Diana's lips. he then turned the computer screen a little so Diana saw that Liz was waving at her over Skype.

"Diana! Hello! How are you, darling?" Liz beemed and waved at her daughter-in-law.

"Liz, what a lovely surprise! I'm really good." Diana said and smiled at her. "How have you been?"

"I've been amazing!" She said. "And I'm even better now that I know that you two are coming to visit together soon."

Diana looked over at Luke with a surprised look on her face. "So that's why you booked tickets!"

Luke nodded. "Yeah, mum said she missed us and I felt like we might need a small vacation, you know? So I took the freedom and booked us tickets for next week."

"That sound absolutely amazing." Diana smiled at him and took his hand before leaning in kissed his cheek.

After a few more minutes of chatting with Liz about the trip, Luke ended the call and shut the computer down. He leaned forward a bit and grabbed a plate with waffles, just like Diana had done during the conversation.

"It's gonna so nice to actually go home." Diana said with a smile on her lips. "I miss Australia."

"Yeah, me too. And I miss my family." Luke said. "Mum said that she had invited a lot of the family, so we will be able to see a lot of them."

Diana nodded and thanked Luke for coming up with the idea. She really needed to get away from all the drama in their complicated life's.

"I also hoped that maybe we could tell everyone about the pregnancy at the big BBQ that my parents are throwing while we are there?" He said with a hoping look on his face.

Ever since Michael had brought up the topic about Luke maybe not being the father, Luke had noticed that Diana had been acting really weird for some reason.

He believed - and hoped - with all of his heart that he was the father. Who else could it be? Luke trusted Diana with his life, so he knew that she could never cheat on him. So he was really the only one that could be the father.

But he still couldn't help but to feel a little worried. Everyone had been asking Luke and Diana over and over again who the baby's father is and it had come to that point that both of them had started to get a weird feeling about for some reason.

"Of course we can." Diana said with a smile. "It will be like this nice surprise for everyone. That will be amazing!"

"Yeah, it will." Luke nodded, agreeing with his wife. "I love you, you know?"

"I know." Diana said and leaned in to his side. "And I love you."

☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️

A little cutie wutie putie ((((filler ish)))) chapter

Idek I'm so so so so so so tired lolzzzz

Do you like the new cover?? I do

Penis

QOTD: give me advice on how to tell my best friend that I love him? Ok thanks

I LOVE YOU ALL