two

five years later. ((oh i mean five years from the book messages, not from the last chapter))

 "Hey Didi! Have you seen my new shirt? You know the white one with emojis.."

Diana sighed and pulled a hand through her hair before closing the book and computer she had in front of her, and making her way downstairs to help her younger brother with his problems. She was kind of tired of having her now twenty year old brother living under the same roof as her. He was almost even more annoying now than he was back when he was thirteen.

Logan had come to Diana a few months back now, hoping that she would let him stay at hers for a while. And of course since Diana was the nicest person, she could tell her brother no. When Logan graduated from his hight school back in Australia, he and his high school sweet heart  - Mia Thomas - decided to move in together and move up to a town an hour away from London. Both of them started the same school and everything was wonderful for the couple. But after a few months they started fighting about the most ridiculous things. It could litteraly be about anything and nothing and when it got bad Logan turned to Diana.

Diana had gotten so many calls and texts from Logan for the past years about the fighting and that he needed somewhere to stay, and since Diana loved Logan and she was so nice, she always said yes.

In the beginning everything was fine with Logan staying at hers for a day or two, and then the couple usually made up and he went back to his place. But now days their fights just got bigger and bigger and Logan ended up staying longer and longer.

Diana had tried to talk to Logan about the fact that his and Mia's relationship might not be as good as he believed, but Logan always just shook his head and told her that everything was fine and that they would make up soon. Their argument usually ended there by Diana just sighing and leaving.

This time Mia and Logan had had a really big fight acutally. Logan had called Diana crying a few months back and asked her to pick him up. He had still been crying when she picked him up and Diana had been really worried about her brother this time. He shut everyone and everything out for a few weeks after and when he left his room he told Diana that the fight was about that Mia didn't trust Logan anymore. Logan had apparently been out really late getting drunk quite a lot and Mia had started to get worried. Then she apparently had heard from a friend that Logan had been cheating on her. Mia decided to confront Logan about it and it led to a huge fight.

Now Logan was staying at his sister and believed that everything was going to work out and that Mia would eventually forgive him. In the meantime he happened to annoy the shít out of Diana and now she had had enough.

She found Logan in the living room of her house. He was on his hands and knees and currently looking under the couch. Diana rolled her eyes and let out a sigh before clearing her froat, making her little brother turn around and face her.

She crossed her arms over her chest and raised an eyebrow at him, who gave her a look saying 'what the hell are you looking at?'. "Dude, why would your shirt be under the couch?"

"It could be! Who knows?" Logan shrugged and then bow down again to continue looking under the couch.

"It shouldn't be. You are twenty years old now, Logan. Not thirteen." Diana said and walked over to him to pull him up from the ground. "You shirt is not there."

Logan sighed and get out from Diana's grip and continued his looking out to the kitchen. Diana followed him and watched as he opened the fridge and started looking in there. She groaned and pulled a hand through her hair, feeling completly done with her brother. "Why on earth would your shirt be in the fúcking fridge?!"

"I wore it last night and I got hungry so I got down here to grabb something to eat and then I got hot an-" Logan started but stopped when Diana held a hand out.

"I don't even wanna know." Diana said and sat down on one of the stools by the kitchen island. "Have you talked to Mia about everything yet?"

"Nope."

"Why not?"

"I'm waiting for her to cool down and then we can talk without she screaming at me." Logan shrugged and grabbed a beer from the fridge before closing it when he realised that his shirt wasn't in there. He sat down in front of his sister and drank form the  can.

"Oh my God. o,You are litteraly the stupidest boy on earth." Diana said and put her head in her hands, shaking it slowly. "Can't you just go and tell her the truth and apologize?!"

"It almost sounds like you don't want me here." Logan chuckled and got up to take another beer from the fridge.

"I kind off don't, to be honest Logan." She confessed, making him turn around to look at her. "You remember that trip to Paris we did with mom, dad and Chris when we were younger? The one when you were an annoying asshole? Well, you are exactlly the same now and it's getting to much, Logan. you need to go back to your girlfriend and apologize and move back there."

"Fine." Logan sighed and  closed his eyes for a moment. "You are right."

Diana nodded. She knew she was right and so did Logan. She just didn't know why he started acting like this.

"But hey, have you talked to Luke?" Logan asked carfully and looked with wide eyes at his sister.

Diana shook her head no and Logan sighed before walking over to her and gave her a kiss on her forehead before leaving the room and telling her that everything was going to work out. 

☂ ☂ ☂ ☂ ☂

I KNOW THIS IS CONFUSING AND ALL BUT IT'S OK I THINK I HAVE A PLAN

what do you think is going on with Liana??? tell meee

go check out my new ranting book called 'rant$', it's on my profile!! it's a fun book where i rant and tell you guys stuff and i also get to know you guys and you get to know me :-)

go check out my spotify (maalliinn99) and my playlists!!

and follow me on twitter (mal5sos)!! it makes me so happy when i recieve tweets from you about the most random and funniest things!!

QOTD: favorite song at the moment???????

I LOVE YOU ALL