Chapter Seventeen

Hey, just finished editing...

Please VOTE, FAN and COMMENT!!

  -------------------- Chapter Seventeen --------------------

I wake up still in wolf form. I'm in a dark room, where there is no light except from a window slit high up on the wall.

I get up and walk towards the light.

Standing up against the wall, I look out of it. All I can see is the top of the trees that surround the castle I'm in.

Wait, castle? What is a castle doing in the middle of a forest?

I sigh and drop back to the ground. My leg hurts and I have a headache.

I turn to look around the room, but the window isn't giving enough light. I look out the window again, up this time.

I see a full moon shining down on me. Ok, so I haven't been knocked out for long. Only an hour or two.

I turn around when I hear a lock click. I silently trot towards the sound and a door opens.

 The person all dressed in black walks in and shuts the door behind him.

He turns on a light switch and turns around to look at me.

I growl at Joseph.

"What, no warm greeting?" He jokes reaching out to pat my head. I snap at his hand and he pulls it back.

"Fine then, be that way." He observes.

"I need you to summon that light I gave you. Now." He demands.

I don't.

"Do it." He demands, more fiercely now.

I don't.

"You will do it or you will regret it!" He commands me.

I shake my head without looking away from his face.

"Mason, the rope and water." He calls out the door.

A bulky man walks in and hands him a bowl of water and a rope with a collar on the end. If he puts that thing on me he's got another thing coming his way.

He walks over and attempts to put the collar on me but I skip back out of reach. He tries again but I move away again.

"Mason, come here." He calls out the door again.