Is this my teenage dream?? chp. 12

(I'm soooooooooo lazy......)

__________

MJ's P.O.V.

Damn it. Just damn it. When I got to the table where all the ladies are now sharing the feast they had left us three seats next to each other. I tried to sat a little bit comfortably but I just can't when I'm in the middle of this two. Our thighs are practically glued to each other due to the crowded table. Mia then suddenly looked at me, she must've noticed that I was feeling uncomfortable. I smiled at her though but she raised one brow at me and looked away. I kicked myself mentally as I annoyance filled me. Yes, I'm annoyed, I'm annoyed at myself! Freakin'! I hate me.

I took my glass full of soda and took a long sip at it but then I almost choked when I felt someone's hand creeping up at my thigh. I turned to my right and saw Hailey smirking as she put the spoonful of the blueberry cheesecake in her mouth, her eyes straight forward, not looking at me but those smirk prove that indeed her hands is slowly creeping their way up in THERE.

"Hailey, stop!" I whispered, making sure that no one can hear us.

"What?" She said innocently "I'm not doing anything..." I groaned and gave her a death glare "You're blushing.." she pointed out.

"W-What?"

"MJ, dear. Are you alright?" asked Mrs. Clark suddenly making me turned my attention to her.

"Huh?" I said my voice breaking, so I cleared my throat. "Why you say that?" I asked politely feeling my cheeks getting hotter as Hailey's hand continued massaging my thighs.

"You look so red." 

'Thank you for pointing that out to everybody Mrs. Clark!'

"Uhh yeah, ofcou-- Ohhh god!" I said when Hailey's hand went a little bit higher than expected. I stood up quickly as all the ladies turned to looked up to me  "I think I'm full now. Great weather we're having." I said but they just looked at me with confusion "okay.. Imma head to our cottage now." I said before walking away. I face palmed myself 'Great weather we're having??' Ughh... you suck MJ.

Hailey's P.O.V

I tried my best not to laugh when MJ walked away. She looks so red, almost like a tomato. I giggled to myself, she's so cute. I looked at Mia and damn I swear if glares could kill, I'd be lying in my coffin by now.

After I finished my food I walked to our cottage but then when I got there I heard someone call my name. I turned around and smirked, it's Mia.

"Can we talk?" Mia said. I looked at her for a second and noticed that she was serious.

I raised my brows at this. "About what?"

"About Mary Jane. What do you want from her?" She said.

I laughed, is she really asking me that? "Everything, I want her." 

"Pfftt. You're just going to break her heart. Just stay away from her." She said crossing her arms to her chest, scrunching up her nose as she looked at me.

"I'm not like that.... well at least not always." I shrugged my shoulders and sighed "What are you really trying to say?"

"I'm saying that don't steal her from me."

"How am I stealing her from you? You two are not even together."

"Yet." She said then started walking towards our cottage.

"Well, atleast I have the guts to tell her I like her." I said then smirk when she stopped right in her tracks.

"What do you mean?"