Is this my teenage dream?? chp2

I layed in my bed wondering what Mrs. Clark's daughter looks like. Maybe she's ugly that's why my parents set me up with her, but Mrs. Clark is a really beautiful woman. What if her daughter is an orphan?

Ughhh.. stop thinking.

Do I really care much about physical appearances? No-no that's wrong, ofcourse not. But why did you have a crush on Hailey?

Because she's hot.

Pfftt whatever, I have to sleep now. Dont want to be late for school tomorrow. What time is it anyways. I looked at my phone 9:33. Wow..

***

The school is now over. I'm just on my way to the faculty room for some papers to give to Mr. Lewis when I saw Hailey talking to him.

"Ms. Hailey Flynn, your quiz result yesterday is very low. Can't you work hard enough? You know I can't pass you if you're always like this." Mr. Lewis said to her.

"I'm sorry sir. It's just that Math is really hard for me." She said.

I cleared my throat drawning their attention to me "Um, Mr. Lewis. The papers are here now." I said handing over the papers to Mr. Lewis.

"Thank you, Millers." He said then looked at Hailey again. "Maybe you could use some tutoring." He said. I slowly walked away but then stopped when I heard Mr. Lewis "Maybe Ms. Millers can tutor you."

I turned to looked at Mr. Lewis, surprised. "Me? Mr. Lewis?" I asked pointing at myself.

"Yes you. You're not busy or anything, are you?"

I shook my head "No." I said trying my best not to look at Hailey's gaze at me.

He looked at Hailey "Ms. Millers is a very smart student. She can help you with Math, Ms. Flynn. If you dont mind." he said to her.

She looked at me then smiled. Im pretty sure i just died at the moment. "I dont mind. It wouldn't hurt right? And I think she'll be okay as my tutor." She said still looking at me. I gulped feeling uneasy under her gaze.

"Alright, So.. you should talk when the two of you could have the time to work with each other." Mr. Lewis said.

"Thanks Mr. Lewis." Hailey said.

I nodded then walk away from the faculty room.

I'm walking in the hallway when I heard someone called my name. "Millers! Wait!"

Crap that's Hailey. I turned to look at her then smiled. "Yes?" 

She walked near me and smiled back. Wow I wish i wouldn't drool. "So.. When should we, um, study together?" She asked then bite her lips. It wasn't supposed to be sexy. But hell..

"Anytime.." Anytime, cause I dont have a social life and boring my life out!

"In your house?"

In my house?? What? "Okay sure." I said.

"Cool. Wait, I dont know where you live. I could just give you a ride home." she said.

Should I?  "Sure.." I said nodding my head.

Hailey. Flynn. Is. Going. To. Give. Me. A. Ride. Home.

Me!?

***

Mini cooper, wow her car looks so cute.. nice... just like her. But I felt awkward seating here, with her. I only said a thing when she's asking direction to my house.

"So, what's your name? 'Cause I only heard you're um.. surname." She asked suddenly. "I hope you don't mind if we're on first name basis."

"Uhh... my name?" I asked dumbly.

"Yes, your name. We're the only one here in my car, right? Unless there's a ghost with us that I can see, is there?" She joked.

I laughed nervously. What's my name? err.. "Mary jane.. but you can call me MJ. Mary Jane is pretty long, I think."

She looked at me for a second then back to the street. "Mary Jane... MJ." she mumbled smiling at herself.

What was that?

Finally she stopped in front of my house. I got out of her car and started walking for my house.

"Wait Mj!" I heard Hailey call for me.

"Yeah?" I said walking towards her again.

"Give me your phone." She said.

I gave her my phone. She started pushing buttons then gave it back to me. "That's my number. I texted myself to know you're number, if you dont mind."

"Oh." I said.

"So.. how about tomorrow after school? Maybe afternoon 4:00 is okay?" She said.

"Sure.." I said. Not believing I just got Hailey's number.

She smiled at me for a second before she started her car and drove away.

Did that really happened? I looked at my phone and stared at it. I have Hailey's number. I smiled to myself like an idiot then walked in my house.. I guess I'm not going to sleep early tonight.

***