Is this my teenage dream?? chp. 10

MJ's P.O.V

I walked in the hallway but then turned around to the other direction when I saw Dylan approaching me.

"Millers!" I heard Dylan call so crap I had stop and turned around to face him.

"Yes?" I said.

"Where's my English report?"

Crap, crap, crap and crap. I forgot we had an English report. Where's my mind this past couple of days? Oh yeah, about Hailey kissing me and then there's Mia her cousin..HER COUSIN!

"I--" I cleared my throat first when I heard my voice break. "I um, kind of dont have it."

"What do you mean 'dont have it'"

"I sort of forgot to do the report." I said laughing nervously. I'm gonna be in trouble am I?

"Oh you forgot." He said then laughed with me. "That's very very understandable." He then grabbed my shirt. "You know, I'm going to tell you something that will make you NOT forget it next time."

"Hey!" someone said

Dylan stopped and looked back and when he saw who it was he smiled. "Hailey, what's up?" He said smiling flirtily.

Wait, who? Hailey? Shoot.

"What are you doing?" Hailey asked looking at his hand on my shirt.

"I'm going to teach her a lesson for forgetting my C+." 

Oh fuck it, do your own homework idiot and what the hell is he talking about C+? My work is better than that! He should have said A.

"Oh really? Well try and do something to her and I'll tell everyone in the school that you and Jonathan made out in the bathroom on Savannah's party." Hailey said threateningly. What!? Jonathan? Isn't that a dude name? Wow..

"Wha-- Pfft. I-I didn't, I mean we didn't..."

"Oh shut up, Dylan." Hailey said then slapped his hand to release me. "Dont ever touch her again or I promise I will tell everyone and destroy your high school life."

"Hey, its cool. I won't bother her again." Dylan said raising his both hands as if to surrender. "Just dont tell anyone." He said then walked away leaving us both.

"Hey.." I said smiling awkwardly when she turned and looked at me.

"We need to talk." Hailey said.

Talk? Well hell, if I knew she wants to talk I would have just come with Dylan. Okay maybe not. "Ehe..I can't. Mr. Lewis called me in his office."

"Yeah, right." She said as she grabbed my hand and started pulling me along with her outside.

"Wait, Hailey. I really can't talk right now."

"Uuuuhhh-huuhh." She said leading us under the bleachers where no other students can see us.

"Wait why are we here?" I asked when she released my now broken hand, oww.. "A-are you going to.." I said but she quickly cut me off.

"I'm not going to rape you!"

"I was going to say 'murder', actually." But the rape sounds good too.. Ha, I wanted to say that. Now wild thoughts about Hailey raping me is running through my head. Stop it MJ, this is not a good time about wild fantasies...she pinned me in the wall and I struggled, wait! I said stop you perverted mind!

"Why didn't you tell me!?" Hailey asked suddenly.

"Tell you what?"

"About Jadyn did to you."

"What did she do?" I said playing innocent.

"She threatened you, right?"

"She did?"

Hailey crossed her arms on her chest "Dont play games with me, MJ."

"What game?"

"I'm serious.." She said as she frowned at me.

"About what?"

"This!"

"What?"

"This!!"

"What??"

"UGGHHH!!!" She groaned in annoyance. "Tsk, why didn't you tell me??" Well, I succeed annoying her to let me go but I think the 'letting me go' part isn't going to happen sooner.

"I guess I dont want to bother..." I said then grinned at her.

"Oh my god, I'm fucking serious MJ. If you dont tell me I swear to god i'll call Dylan.."

"Okay  fine! Just dont call that guy. I hate him." I sighed, Arghh, I dont want to tell her! "It's just..she's right, you know? I'm just going to ruin your reputation and I dont want you and your friends to fight just because of me."

"Reputation? Friends? Are you trying to make me laugh? Haven't you heard what I said the 'You're just fake as your hair' part? They're not my friends, okay? Their fake and they will use you if you won't be a bitch like them. And I just dont want that kind of friends anymore and I met you. You're not like them, you're nerd and I like it, you're real, straight-forward on what your going to say and oh cruel to me sometimes."

"Cruel? What did I do?" I asked defensively.

"You screamed 'A 9 years old can solve this problem better than you!' at my face, if you didn't remember." She said then raised a brow at me.

"Well I was just trying to make you better."

"We're not in the military."

"So?"

"It's cruel! But still.. its okay because that...." She hesitated for a second.

"What?"

"Because... that made me fall for you." She said as she looked at me straight in the eyes.

I looked at her for a second and I just knew she was saying the truth. I felt myself speechless. I mean how could she like me? Me! I'm nothing! What should I supposed to say now? 'Say you like her too' said my mind but I'm not that sure if I should.

______________

(Well that went good...well for me it did, I dont know you guys xD)

*puTs url song* (LOL I dont know, the song have nothing to do with the whole chapter . just posting it XD)