Is this my teenage dream?? chp. 9

MJ's P.O.V.

I tied my hair up in a ponytail as I looked at the football field. I saw Savannah and Karen smirking at me. Yeah I know your ugly, Pfft, I want to rip their faces off. God I feel so awful lying to Hailey, I shouldnt have lied. When I saw her face looked away from me, I know she was hurt and the way she walked away, that's not good, she's mad. Rolling my eyes frustrated at myself I stood up.

"I'm such a bitch." I said as I gather my things walking down the bleachers. "You're already friends with her, and now you destroyed your chances!" I mumbled.

........

I tried my best to open my locker and damn its stuck again. "Definitely, My life sucks!" I said then hit it with my right hand where I always do and it opened. I sighed arranging my books in straight and clean line. I took my notebook pad out where I always write poems and stuff that I won't let anyone read due to my dorkiness. But then I dropped it when I felt someone blew my neck making goosebumps all over my back.

"Mia." I said when I turned around and found out it was her.

"Hey, what's this?" She said as she kneeled and to my horror when she got up my notebook is in her hand ready to read it.

"Dont--" I said and quickly took it.

"Hey! I was about to read that!" She complained.

"Yeah, not a chance, blushie gi-- Hey!." I said but quick as a bullet she took it again from me and hid it behind her back. "Mia, stop it, give it back!" I tried to get it behind her but no such luck, she held it tight.

She laughed "No way, since the first day we met all you did was to tease me, now its pay back time. Mwahahahaha!" Wow she really need to work on her evil laugh.

"Okay, sorry. Now give it back."

"Tell me what's it first."

"I won't tell.." I said.

"Then I won't give it to you."

"It's just a stupid things.."

"Oh yeah? Like what?" She said teasingly.

"Poems!" I said then I heard her laughed.

"You write poems?? Alright..now I have to read it."

"Dare and you die." I warned but she just laughed. I tried to get it from her back but she gripped it harder and wouldn't let go.

"Sweet..." I heard someone said.

I stopped and turned to look at Jadyn with her 2 backup girls. What now?

I scrunch up my nose before I faked smile them. "Anything you want?"

"No, nothing. Just seeing two homos flirt. Let's go girls before they could infect us with their disease." She said before she winked at us and walked away.

"okay...who the hell is that bitch?" Mia said clearly pissed.

"Hailey's friend." I said.

"No wonder.." She said then looked at me then grinned.

I raised my brows at her "What?"

Then she squint her eyes on me grinning and held my notebook pad in front of my face. 

"What the...I said give it back!" I said lunging into her again.

.......

Hailey's P.O.V.

"Hailey Bear what's wrong?"

"Oh my god Ian stop calling me that!" I squealed turning around to look at my brother.