Is this my teenage dream?? chp. 11

Friday...

Mia's P.O.V.

"I can't believe she just spit that out in her face!" I said particularly in no one zipping my bag close.

I can't believe Hailey, she's just trying to annoy me, isn't she? She knows that I like Mary Jane and now she's trying to steal her from me! She even told her she likes her! What the hell? Yeah, I heard them. Thank god Mary Jane didn't said anything 'cause of the school guard told them to get back at their class.. well if she said anything, I dont want her to say that she likes her too. It'll break me into pieces. But does she like her too? I mean Mary Jane likes Hailey? Eww.. Hailey, she's a bitch and she slept with alot of guys and I'm not even sure if she doesnt have an STD! Goddarn. Mary Jane if I found out that you like Hailey I will kill you! Oh wait, no. I will kill you Hailey! Huh, if only I could, I would!

"What the hell, dude!? Can you get your ass faster?? It's like a 4 hour drive at that resort WITH YOU." I looked at my doorway and saw Hailey impatienly waiting for me. "And If you dont know yet, I dont like people making me wait for them." She reminded. Like I care!

"Hey, dude." I said putting an air quote on the word 'dude' "I'm almost finished here and dont rub in my face that you dont want to ride with me because we're just in the same page."

"Oh yeah? What page is that?" She said sarcastically.

"Yeahhh..whatever." I said as I picked up my bag and got out of my room with Hailey crossed arm as she followed me in Ian's white hummer. "Ian you're going too?" I asked Ian in disbelief when Hailey closed the door.

"Well its my car, duh. And I only have to come because mom said so."

"Oh. I forgot where's aunt?" I asked when I noticed their mother not here.

"She's not coming, she had an important client so.. yeah." Hailey said beside me as she had her eyes on her phone, maybe texting someone I dont care to know.

Sighing I leaned my head against the car window as Ian started the engine and stepped at the gas.

.......

We're driving for awhile now and I just can't stop thinking about Mary Jane, oh wait no, I can't stop thinking about her almost everyday of everytime. It's like I'm addicted to her, the way she smiled always made the butterflies in my stomach go wild. And how she looks at me, God those blue eyes of her makes my heart skip a beat and then it would beat faster and faster. I couldn't help but smile at myself, this girl has so much effect on me and I very much liked it.  She's so beautiful even though she doesn't know it or even gave care of it..  Ughhh, Mary Jane I know it's too early to say or think about this but I think, I'm really in love with you.

I looked to my side and saw Hailey with her ear buds in her ears and her eyes closed. I frowned when I remembered Mary Jane didn't answered her. What if the school guard didn't came, what is she going to say? What if she said she likes her too and wanted to be her girlfriend?? Ughh, all this unanswered questions running through my head is just making me frustrated. Maybe she does like her. I could almost feel my heart breaking into a thousand pieces just thinking about Mary Jane liking my cousin.

My Cousin.. phfftt. I hate her. Back then our family lives together and she just turned my childhood life a miserably hell, always putting me in trouble even though I didn't do it! And destroying my toys, come on we're just child then! But the top reason of all my hate for her is when my older sister committed suicide because of our parents separation, she never reassured me that everything is going to be okay instead she told me that the reason why they got separated and why my sister killed herself is because of me. She said that I'm just a big problem for them and they hated me. I never knew why she's like that to me.... but you see I just dont care anymore, I guess I got used to it, until now. I'm not gonna let her get my happiness again, my Mary Jane.