The REAL chapter eleven

(A:N// my dearest fans, I truly do apologize for my lack of updating lately, thank you for not giving up on me. Now that I'm out of school I'll update a heck of a lot more pinky swear. Thank yo for being the bestest people ever, I swear one little comment and one little vote and one big fan mean the world to me, each one makes my day. :)

I'm nearly done with my ranting I promise you. Just a few quick announcements.

1. I've entered this story in the Watty awards, not that I'll ever, Ever win but I hope that you guys will support me regardless so please vote and tell your friends to as well ;)

2. I'm all for following up on requests from the fans and I've received one asking me to do an interview with the characters. So guess what I'm going to do? Post ANY question you want to ask them and they will be answered, I swear. We're going to treat them as if they were real (as they are to me) and they'll answer. So as soon as I get enough questions I'll post the interviews. Just be sure to say who your asking.

3. I do believe we've been through this before, the whole "Real chapter!" lol. This one is so much better though. So finally with any furhur Adieu, here's the story Adieu.)

Chapter 11

William yawned and rolled over.He could feel himself slowly floating into consciousness and he fought to ignore it. What was the point of waking when all the outside world would bring was sorrow?

He sighed loudly after a long moment, sleep had already had it's fun and now he would have to face it.

His chocolate eyes fluttered gently halfway open, only to widen beyond their normal size when he took note of the face only inches from his own. "My god!" he screeched.

The ocean eyes blinked at him without concern. "Do not use the lords name in vain." she countered.

Williams heart was pounding too fast and hard for him to concentrate. "Wha-Wha- Wha What are you doing here?"

"I could be asking you the same question." She replied calmly.

William simply stared at his mother, with her thick blonde hair and pursed red lips, unable to form a sentence.

"I'd think, that I raised you well enough to do the right thing," She said quietly as she sat up in the bedside chair. "Obviously not."

William gulped down his fear at her deathly tone. He was far too old to still be afraid of his mother. "You've done nothing wrong," He insisted.

She glared at her son, causing him to wince. "Yeah? Then why is it that you weren't at the family reunion?" She questioned.

William mentally slapped himself. How had he forgotten?

"If I've done nothing wrong then Why did j have to hear from that goth from 2B that you had left with a suitcase? Nothing wrong William? Tell me this then. Why, the Hell, did I check your mail only to find an MRI scan copy of Your lungs with an obvious cancer on it? Why William! Why?" She had lost her calm era and now it was replaced with one of pure fury and hurt.

William sat up from his lying position on the bed until he was level with his mother. He put his hands to her tearstained cheeks and looked directly into her eyes. "Mom, it's not your fault. It is purely mine. I shouldn't have smoked, I shouldn't have missed the family reunion, And I definitely shouldn't have left the country without telling you anything, and I'm sincerely sorry for that. But Mommy, as much as I hate it, I am going to die. I have about five months to live and then I will leave this world forever. Know that I love you dearly and that everything I am today is all because of you."

She let out a shocked, tear-filled, gasp and wrapped her arms around his neck. He used to find it funny that he was nearly a foot taller than her, but now he knew that he would miss it horribly.

"Oh William. How will I survive? I'm suppose to be the one to go first. I held you in my arms and sang you to sleep every night until you were 2, I cut your peanut butter, jelly, and pickle sandwiches into stars for you through elementary school. I made sure that your hair was absolutely perfect for that Chloe girl, and I held you in my arms when she broke your heart," she gasped. " It's not fair! I love you too much for you to leave me!" She cried. Her sobs rang through the air just as her tears sank through his T-shirt.

"I know, I know. I love you too." He murmured into her blonde locks.

Another day, Another loved one crying over him.

At least this one couldn't rip his heart out.

Vote! Comment! Fan!! :)