Chapter eight

(A:N// I'm back everyone! I've decided to stop acting like a baby and just update. I  know how torturous it is. I do one request though; Don't pester me about updating. I mean, seriously. I don't mind the "Omg I loved it! Update soon ok?"But when I get "WHAT THE HE** UPDATE! IT'S BEEN LIKE FOUR DAYS!" After I already said I wasn't updating for another four days, It's annoying. Especially when I have three of those sitting in my inbox.Also about the contest, I got One (pretty awesome if I do say so myself) contest entry from MarieSwain. I will extend it one more week and if I don't get anymore then she just wins. But I would really like some more entries!  Almost Done. Did you enjoy my rant?  This chapter and the next one is dedicated to my friend on Wattpad as well as the real world, Creativefreak. The main reason I updated is for her. She is celebrating her 13th birthday soon so if you want to make me and especially her happy comment on her wall with a happy birthday message! Make sure you say that you've gotten the idea from me so she doesn't think your a stalker or something though. :)

~Jenaynay)

Chapter eight

William sat up quickly the next morning in alarm. Something heavy had just fallen onto him. He gasped and his eyes snapped open. He sighed in relief when it was just Louie, greeting him. “Off boy.” He grunted. The moment he said this however, he regretted it, because he jumped right onto Joséphine who jumped up with a small squeal.  “Meet Louie.” He laughed as she sat wide-eyed.

“H-hi.” She whispered, as she patted him hesitantly.

“Oh and by the way, you look absolutely radiant this morning.” He chuckled. Not that he was lying; José’s haystack fashioned chestnut hair had its own beauty to it.

“Stupid bed head.” She muttered as she brought her hands to the mess that was her head.

“I find it quite appealing actually.” He replied quietly.

As she climbed out of his bed and walked into the bathroom he could hear her laugh gently. “Sure,” she muttered just before the door closed.

William simply watched her as she did this, still marveling at her beauty. He was so enchanted, in fact, that he hardly noticed when the door opened. He did notice however when a familiar  clearing of the throat from behind him. A look of annoyance crossed his features as he turned.  “Oh hey Dez! Thank you so much for stopping by, I really appreciated your lovely knocking style by the way.” He muttered sarcastically.

She laughed and began playing with Louie who had instinctively ran to her. Sometimes William wondered if his beloved Dalmatian loved his annoying little sister more than himself. Well, he had someone else to love now, which reminded him..  “Did you want something? I’m kind of busy at the moment.” He snapped. He felt bad the moment he did this despite himself. Even though she had broken into his room (actually, seeing as the door was already broken it wasn’t technically a break in) It wasn’t her fault that he hadn’t had his morning coffee yet. Much to Williams surprise his sister laughed at him.

“Yeah, I’m sure a woman like José could keep you busy.” She chuckled suggestively.

William blushed brightly. “Shut up! That’s no where near funny.” he growled.

“I was just speaking the truth.” She laughed back.

At the moment William was considering violence. Nothing to seriously injure her of course, but a nice tackling would just leave a small bruise. “Lovely to see you sis, the door is just to the right.”

Destiny stuck her tongue out at him. “In case you’ve forgotten, you did become unconscious less than 24 hours ago.”

“Oh so this annoying me have to death was just your way of checking me?”

“I didn’t say that. I did come here to annoy you but I though it would be nice for you to be reminded of the circumstances.”

William rolled his eyes but still smiled. “Wonderful. Now get out?”

Destiny bit her lip. “Did you tell her yet?” she whispered.

William suddenly seemed to be very fascinated with the floor.

“If you don’t I will, Will.” She threatened, still in a low voice, careful not to allow Joséphine to hear.

“No! ” he begged.

“Then do it.” She said in a severe tone before tossing her hair over her shoulder and walking out of the halfway open door.

William had about three seconds for recovery before José stepped hesitantly out of the bathroom. “I figured that I should wait until she was gone but apparently she already knew.” She said after a moment.

William nodded and examined her carefully. Her emerald eyes still had a sleepy haze to it even her hair wasn’t as crazy as before. “Are you… particularly busy today?”  he asked as he slowly stood up for the first time that morning.

She shook her head slowly as she walked up to him and wrapped her hands around his own. “Not at all. Why?”

William smiled brightly. “Meet me at The Eiffel Tower at noon?”

She eyed him curiously. “What do you have up your sleeve Will?”

William chuckled. “Besides muscular arms?”

José laughed loudly, laying her head against his shoulder. “You know what I meant.”

“Meet me?” He insisted.

She shook her head with a grin. “Noon.” She replied.

“Brilliant.” He exclaimed, pecking her quickly on the lips. “Hurry, you’ve got…” William checked his watch. “two hours.”

“You trying to get rid of me Will?”

“Never.” He said with sincere surprise thick in his tone. “Didn’t we already establish that I loved you?”

José looked away, a small smile playing on her lips. “Yes”

“Then you should know the answer to your silly question.”  He laughed as he began gently pushing her toward the door.

“Wait! What should I wear?”

“Any clothing you own is absolutely perfect. Unless you’d prefer no clothing at all.” William joked with a coy smile. He wasn’t surprised when he received the wack to the head.

“Noon.” She said once more as she finally reached the door. “Anything else?”

William paused for the longest of moments. He stared into her emerald eyes, drowning in the depths, attempting to memorize the exact color of them. Not exactly emerald, a bit lighter than that. But not just a simple green. Instead of contemplating this for too long her simply did what he knew he was going to do from the moment he brought her to the door. He kissed her again. It was a softer kiss, slower and somehow more emotional than any other kiss he had experienced. “Noon.” He murmured quietly as her broke away.

She nodded and released her hands from his own before she was out of site.