Legolas Part 1

You woke up in a dark place, you don't even remember how you got there in the first place. Panic and fear started fogging your already dizzy mind but you managed to convince yourself that you have to find a way out and back in Mirkwood. "Ok (y/n) think! What's the last thing you remember?" You recall waking up, getting ready to do your daily chores, mopping the floors, cleaning the cellar and then you headed in the woods to wash the prince's sheets in the river -you've been in love with prince Legolas since the first day you laid your eyes upon his beautiful face but sadly it is forbidden for a lowly maid to have this kind of feelings for the prince, firstly because you are just a maid with no royal blood, secondly because he doesn't even know you exist(or so you think) and lastly because you are half elf and half human, your father Sirdir (Guardian of the river) was an elf of Mirkwood and your mother Eleanor was a human from Dale- that's the last thing you remember, after that you woke up in this dark place. Looking around you found a small ray of light invading the darkness, lightning the space you are in enough for you to realize that you are in what seems to be a cave. You got up and walked towards the light thinking of the cliché case where you had some kind of a fatal accident in the woods and the light you are following now will lead you to your judgment (or at least that's what you heard anyway). You giggle to that thought knowing that you are thinking nonsense. The light led you out of the cave and into a beautiful clearing. It was still day. That means you it shouldn't have been a long time since you were gone but it was long enough for Gwen and Elise to notice and report your disappearance to the mighty elven king of Mirkwood, Thranduil. Gwen and Elise are two humans who worked also as maids in the palace like your mother before you. After your parents passed away when you were still a little girl, they took care of you and brought you up to be a wonderful person. Of course a missing maid wouldn't trouble the king as much as the thought of an intruder in his lands. Relieved you recognized the clearing as Thranduil's territory. "Good, that means I haven't left Mirkwood. The palace shouldn't be very far but surely it will be dark soon, I have to find a shelter for the night and a weapon to defend myself if needed. " You thought to yourself. As you are looking for a shelter the sun streamed through the trees and into your eyes, so you raise your hand to protect your vision from the sun. Accidentally you touched your forehead and it was only then when you realized you had blood on your face. "That's why I don't remember how I got in the cave, somebody or something must have hit me on my head nocking me out. But what or who was it?"