Happy Birthday

(3rd pov) 

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN YOU LOST HER!" Rin sighed as he held his phone away from his ear as his sister screamed on the other end. When her rant was down he placed the phone back. 

"I told you idiot. I.can't.find.her. How much more simpler do you want me to put it for you " he replied to her in annoyance. 

Yes, if you haven't figured it out, Rin lost Zero. It's been exactly 2 hours since she went missing. It's not that he meant to let her escape. He turned around for 2 minutes to buy them some drinks from a stand and when he turned back around she was gone. 

He had searched for her frantically but to no avail he did not find the missing girl. When he figured that there was no way out of it, he called his sitter and was currently listening to her rage. 

On the other side of the phone the female sighed and frustratingly scratched the side of her head. She stood in the her living room next to their home phone while her brother and Tet, who she had called over, were putting up decorations. 

"Well you better goddamn find her otherwise I'll choke you with streamers!" She yelled threateningly before hanging up her home phone, slamming it on to the charger of the home phone and stomping off.

From inside the kitchen area both her brother and Tet had sweat drops as they watched the female fume. 

"Ne Raito-kun...why do I get the feeling your sister isn't joking?" she asked nervously. Raito wore a dead panned smile before turning away. "Because she's not." he murmured dreadfully. "Scary..." she responded as anime tears ran down her face but still wore a nervous smile. 

In a place, far from the town, was a cemetery. Through the mazes of gravestones was a certain female who sat on the cement sidewalk that ran through the aisles of graves. There sat three graves that stared back at her. 

Each of them had a bouquet of beautiful flowers in their vases with their pictures sat right next to the vases. However, the female never took her eyes off the grave between the two in front of her. 

An image of a smiling girl who mirrored the gloomy one in front of her held the distant reflection of her as the female kept her eyes on the image with a soda in her hand. She sighed and took a sip of the soda. 

When she couldn't take the burning sensation anymore she removed the aluminum from her mouth and looked back at the girl.