Stop being an idiot

(Zero's pov) 

 I yawned into my hand as my other was in my pocket. We were now walking through the village for the festival. I was forcefully pulled along to go. I wore a black jacket, a white tank top, and some jeans. My hair was left down as usual. 

Ema had a kimono while the boys had yukatas Futo tried forcing me into wearing a kimono but my glare told him off. 

Everyone was so excited and eating different things from different stalls. I was just munching on a squid. I wasn't one for the festivities. As we were walking i saw Kira-baachan at a stand selling some dangos. I walked up to her and smiled. 

She smiled brightly. "Ah Zero how nice for you to stop by. Are you here alone?" She asked. I shook my head and nodded over to the idiots who were running between booths. She chuckled. "I see." she said. "Thank you again for saving me and my shop. I am truly grateful." she said as she stood up and bowed.

I shook my hands and head. "It's fine." i muttered. "Hey Zero-nee if you wanted dangos you could've asked me." Ukyo smiled as he walked over. i gave him a bored look as he strutted over and handed Kira-baachan money. 

"Ah no need, Zero is a life time welcomed customer no need to." She said handing me a bag with some dangos. "Eh? Wait you know Zero-nee?" Yusuke asked coming over. i sighed irritated. 

"Yes. She save me and my shop this morning. She's so sweet." Kira-baachan smiled. All of the siblings looked at me while i gave them a bored look. before they could say something someone already beat them. 

"That's her! She's the girl who tried overthrowing us!" Someone yelled. I turned to see 3 of those idiots from today along with a older guy, who i just so happened to know. 

He sighed sounding annoyed as he looked up. When our eyes met his widen while i t'sked. He smirked. "Been a long time onee-chan." he smirked. "Eh wait boss you know that brat?!" One of the guys pointed at me. 

Their boss growled and punched him in the face causing him to fall to the floor. I heard some of the brother's behind me yelp in shock. 

"Hoi idiot, show some respect. She has the same rank as me." he said. All the guys around him turned pale and stiffly faced me. They immediately ran to me and bowed on their knees begging for forgiveness. 

"Wait what's going on?" Iori asked sounding confused. The boss came over then bowed in front of me in a mocking matter. 

"Long time no see, Princess." he said. I glared at him. He then stood straight and looked at the siblings. "Ah and who are they?" He asked. "We're her siblings, who might you be?" Ukyo asked pushing his glasses up. 

"Eh siblings?" he said confused as he glanced back at me and i looked away. He chuckled. "I see..I am Rin , the owner of this side of town." he said with a smirk. "Your a yazuka." Subaru asked him. Rin laughed as he walked back to me and put a arm around my shoulder. I looked at him annoyed. 

"If that's what you want to call me. Now if excuse me, i have some things to talk to Ze-ro about." he said as he winked and walked me away from the group. "Wait Zero!" Someone grabbed my wrist. I turned to see it was Yusuke this time. 

He had his eyes narrowed at me. "What are you thinking you can't go with him! You might get hurt!" He said. I looked at him with wide eye but sighed as i ripped my wrist away from him. I took my phone out of pocket and showed it to him.