Halloween Part 2

(Zero's pov)

My eyebrow twitched as I looked down at the costume Lindy had forced me to wear. I was inwardly horrified and outwardly disgusted. She had placed me in some school uniform from a cosplay. The skirt was short and my hair was placed into two side ponytails with ribbons tying them.

"What...the hell is this ...thing.." I growled out before turning to Lindy who had a proud smirk on her face. "It's a girl's uniform!" She cheered making an irk mark come on my face.

"Why the hell am I wearing it!" I shouted angrily. Despite my fuming anger she still skipped up to me and patted my head like a 5-year-old with that same damn smirk. "This is your punishment little brat." She said in a sing song voice.

"I'm changing." I huffed getting ready to change but her murderous aura behind me caused me to stop mid-way in taking off my shirt and sweat drop.

"Zero. If you take it off I'll be very angry~"

I glared at her for a minute before huffing, knowing that there was no way around it. "Then at least move out of the way so I can get out of here. I can't breath and your breath stinks." I muttered. We were both inside a bathroom stall.

She had an irk mark and slowly raised her fist.

(3rd pov)

Subaru and Rin both stood across from the girls bathroom leaning on the wall with windows behind them, acting nonchalant. However, the tension between the two caused passing pedestrians to hesitantly or quickly run by.

"You still never told us how you know Zero." Subaru spoke up. He had his arms crossed with a serious expression on his face. Rin was the opposite. He was drinking a soda can with a playful grin as he winked at cute girls that would giggle as they passed.

"Why does it matter?" Rin questioned with a smirk. "All you need to know is she's a precious friend."

Subaru didn't know why, but he didn't like that answer or the feeling he got from such a response. He was about to say something back when the door to the girl's bathroom suddenly slammed open. They looked towards the two girls.

Rin and Subaru both slightly blushed once they saw Zero in her school uniform costume. This was probably the most skin she had ever shown. 'Did Zero always look this way?' Rin thought only remembering seeing his friend in boyish outfits.