Chapter 19 - Come Down Here

**LIVING ROOM**

Natalie opens the door and walks across the living room towards the kitchen.

Her eyes are fixed on the cellar door. Silence.

Natalie fills the jug with water. She finds a bag of sugar next to the coffee machine and dumps it in, too.

BOOM! A single fierce blow is heard. Natalie jumps. The sound comes from the living room.

Natalie looks into the living room and sees it -

The cellar door, wide open.

The rusty bolt detached from the door, lays on the floor a few feet away.

Natalie looks around the quiet room. There's no sign of Mia.

She starts walking again and crosses the living room, heading for the front door.

Then, she hears it...

A quiet, timid cry.

She turns around. It comes from the basement.

Natalie hesitates, terrified. Then her kindness gets the best of her.

She puts the jug down on the floor and slowly heads towards the cellar.

"Mia?"

She can hear the crying more clearly now.

"Why are you doing this to me? Why? You were supposed to help me." Her cries are innocent and heartbreaking.

"Mia, are you okay?" Natalie asks.

Mia's reply is a pitiful sob. Natalie looks into the darkness of the basement.

---------------------------------------------------------------

**CELLAR - NIGHT**

A flash of lightning illuminates the palce. Mia sits on the last step of the stairs. She doesn't turn around and continues weeping her heart out. "Please help me."

"I'm coming down there." Natalie speaks into the cellar.

Natalie slowly descends the stairs. Mia's voice is breaking. "Why did you lock me up down here? You were supposed to help me..."

"You were out of control. You got violent and we didn't know what to do."

Mia's cries are more pitiful than threatening now.

Natalie gets closer and closer to Mia, who weeps with her face in her hands. "Something really terrible happened and we have to get out of her, now. Come on, let's get the guys and go home."

 "You don't understand..." Mia stops whimpering. "He's not gonna let you leave."

Natalie stops.

Mia turns toward Natalie. Her face is stained with bloody tears. "I know he wants you, too, Natalie."

Bit by bit, her voice begins to sound demonic, as if coming straight from hell.

"And he will not stop until he has you... Until he has all of you."

Natalie heads backwards up the stairs, terrified.

"Andhe will rise from hell and feast on your flesh!!" Mia and the demon sync voices.

Natalie darts towards the surface.

She's almost out when the last step COLLAPSES beneath her feet.

Natalie catches herself on the living room floor with her elbows, her legs dangling in the basement.

Frightened, she does everything she can to pull herself out. She tries digging her heels into what's left of the stairs to push herself free.

When she finally makes it--

Mia's hands emerge from the darkness, grabbing her by the ankles and yanking her brutally backwards.

"AAAAAAH!"

Natalie falls into the basement; the door slams shut with a terrifying BANG!

-------------------------------------------------------------

**CELLAR - NIGHT**

Natalie blinks repeatedly and opens her eyes.

She's in the middle of the staircase. Her back is pinned to the steps, her right arm twisted and trapped beneath her by her own weight.

She's in pain. Her hand bleeds from the impact of falling. She's tries to move, but only succeeds in further injuring her arm.

Mia is at her ankles.

She climbs the stairs, her nose pressed against Natalie's legs, leaving a trail of blood. She's sniffing every inch of her body like a hungry beast.

Natalie trembles, unable to move, paralyzed by fear.

Mia smells around her thighs, her voice darker than ever.

"I can smell your filthy soul." Mia's demon shrieks.

Natalie looks at a set of tools hanging from the wall next to her. She sees the RED BOX CUTTER.

Mia sniffs her stomach and chest.

Natalie free hand finally reaches the weapon.

She points the blade at Mia, with her trembling hand. "Please..."

But Mia doesn't back up. She grabs her hand and violently BITES it, causing her to scream and drop the box cutter.

Mia picks it up and brings the blade to her own mouth.

She sticks out her tongue and slowly LICKS THE BLADE. Her tongue begins to seperate in two, bleeding profusely.

She seems to enjoy the erotice pleasure of the pain.

Natalie is totally paralyzed.

Mia drops the blade that falls beneath the stairs.

Mia plays with her tongue, divided like a reptile's, dripping blood. "Kiss me, you dirty cunt!"

She grabs her jaw forcefully and plants a bloody kiss.

Natalie tries to fight her, but it's in vain. Her mouth fills with blood; she coughs and chokes, drowning in it.

She can't breathe. Blood pours out of her mouth and nose while Mia continues to kiss her violently.

Natalie's feet desperately kick and twist as she chokes.

Suddenly, there's LIGHT in the basement. The trapdoor has opened. Someone takes Natalie by the shoulders and YANKS HER UPWARDS, out of Mia's grasp.

It's David.

Natalie rushes away from the basement as Mia, still on the stairs, breathes at a hellish pace, blood bubbling from her lips. She looks like a savage animal.

She stares at David, who's frozen by what she sees.

She opens her mouth, slowly and deliciously licking her lips. "She's already... miiine."

She's down on her hands and knees like a beast. Her body is bathed in blood, the burns on her face oozing pus, her eyes red and furious.

"Mia, please.."

"MIA IS NOT HERE. COME DOWN HERE SO I CAN SUCK YOUR COCK, PRETTY BOY!!"

David, terrified, sees the impossible occur...

Blood begins pouring from her ears, mouth, nose, eyes, and wounds. It's as if it were being forcefully expelled from her body.

David desperately steps back.

"YOUR LITTLE SISTER IS BEING RAPED IN HELL!" Mia says in a demonic voice.

David closes the trapdoor with a bang.