Chapter 30: Clean Slate

Asirae's Note: Sorry for any grammatical errors; I am not perfect. Besides, they are all asians. If may mali, let's just pretend they're the ones who are wrong and not me! :P

Hehe enjoy!

"Yenn Denise Cerventes. Filipina," sabi ng epal sa likod ko.

Joke.

I was the one who said that. Yes, me, Rianne Akira Young, or better be called Yenn Denise Cerventez starting this moment.

"Oh, nice name. You look more like a Korean, though," Harris commented.

Well, I was supposed to be half... but I just shrugged.

"You look young, how old are you?" Seiko asked.

'Cause I was really young, and I'm still a Young.

"17."

"And you're with?" Hana added.

"No one."

"Oh, what a brave little girl," Seiko commented.

What? Did she just call me a little girl? Tss.

"Okay, Spracelites! We're still here in Athena's town, the Goddess of Wisdom and the favorite child of Zeus. On our left, you can see an extraordinary Olive Tree. For your information, Athena competed against Zeus' brother, Poseidon. There was once an unnamed city in Greece... and in order to name it, Poseidon and Athena made a deal. They had to give a gift to the townspeople, and whosever gift the people liked better would represent the city. The people chose Athena's Olive Tree over Poseidon's saltwater spring, and so the city was named after Athena. That Olive Tree on your left represents that event. Now, let's look on our right. That's the replica of Athena's temple, where the God of the Sea, Poseidon, and his girlfriend, Medusa, were caught making out and you know what happened next..."

Tumawa ang iilan, but I stayed indifferent. I remember this story being much darker than what the tour guide made it seem like.

Poseidon actually raped Medusa in Athena's temple. Of course, Athena was greatly offended and disrespected. Sa temple ba naman niya ginawa, eh. Kaya ayon, ginawa niyang Valentina ni Darna si Medusa. It was very unfair, though. Why did Medusa have to be punished when she was clearly the victim? Tss.

Lumipas ang dalawang oras. Natapos na naming mapuntahan ang Athena, Poseidon, Zeus, Hades, Demeter, Apollo, Ares, Artemis, at Hephaestus.

"We're now in Hermes' territory, where most of the tourists or the non-asian billionaires are. Hermes is the God of Travellers, so there are more apartments and hotels in this area. However, be extra careful when you're staying here. Remember, Hermes is also the God of Thieves, so someone might just grab your things! Don't worry, though, we're all billionaires here. So just avoid Kleptomaniacs," the tour guide grinned.

Huh? May klepto kaya talaga rito? Well, who knows? Besides...

"I thought non-asians aren't allowed here?" Seiko asked.

...that's exactly what I was going to ask.

"According to dad, non-asians can actually enter but they need to pay a higher amount of money. Like 750 million parlies or something," Hana chuckled.

"Oh really? That's... kinda unfair," ani Seiko, pagkatapos ay nagtawanan sila.

What's funny? Seriously.

"I know, I know. Like gosh, their currency is freaking me out!"

"It's why we should thank our parents for having billions," Harris smirked.