13 ~ Deuces

"Say bye bye to her.... Deuces."

Thursday, December 6
3:41 pm

Zoe,

"Is the van ready?" I whisper into my phone as I tap my foot impatiently.

"Not yet boss."

"Well hurry and call me when it is." I hang up and frown.

Im going to kidnap her, take her to my aunt's house, lock her in the basement, and get my money.

See I don't want her. I want to sell her body to men for some good cash. I mean yeah I don't mind fucking with a girl but only when I need to or whenever I please. But I just really want this cash. I'd do it myself cause oh how I love the feeling of sex. But I'm going to make her life a living hell. For a couple of months. Then I'll set her free or whatever.

I hear the bathroom door open and I peek my head out to see who it is.

It was this girl named Amber standing at the mirror reapplying her makeup.

I don't like her either, one of my guys cut me off for her and when I tried to get him to cheat she beat my ass. I never got my revenge but now that I think about it... I guess I could.

I grab the needle out of my bag and open the stall smiling.

"Hello Amber." She looks at me through the mirror and rolls her eyes.

"Hey hoe." She mumbles making me frown.

"Thats no way to talk to a person with a weapon now is it?" I say evilly before inserting the needle into her neck watching as she falls to the ground with her eyes closed. I drag her in the corner running into a stall peeking my head out.

Perfect...

Jacie walked inside and looked in the mirror analyzing the scratch I left on her face.

I watch as she rolls her eyes and dabs an alcohol wipe on it hissing in the process.

I honestly had nothing to say to her so I just let my hair fall, and walked behind her inserting the needle into her neck before running to lock the door.

She hit the floor and I smile in satisfactory.

"Uh the van is ready, do you have her?"

"All ready but I have two."

"Alright we're coming in through the back."

"Great." The line clicks and I feel my head fly back and a punch inserted into my side.

"What the-"

"Thought you got me? Dumbass I have on a scarf." Jacie speaks, punching me one last time before walking out the door.

Damn.

Jacie,

I can't believe that hoe tried to put me to sleep....

I had on a scarf to cover up the hickey I had on my neck from Kelly when we were at lunch.

Perfect timing right?

I run to the nearest security guard and explain what happened and we run back down to the bathroom.

Im not the type to snitch but when it comes to that crazy ass girl.... Gotta do what's necessary.

Zoe was dragging a limp body out the door and the guard told me to go to class and she would handle it so I did as told and returned to my seat.

Kelly,

I tapped my pencil on my desk wondering where Jacie was ... She went the restroom and never came back so I was growing worried.

"Ms. Andrews may I ask where you have been?" The teacher asks as she stops her lesson when the door opens.

"The security guard will explain everything." She simple states and sits down next to me.

I notice a little blood on her shirt & couldn't help but wonder what happened.

"What happened to you?" I ask and she gives me a look.

"I'll tell you at lunch."

_________________

"I've honestly never wanted to kill someone so bad... She tried to put you to sleep & then do what?!"

"How am I supposed to know?" Jacie laughs obviously amused by my anger but I didn't find anything funny.

"I swear she's stupid as fuck. How did she not notice you had on a scarf?"

"I don't know to be honest. Im glad Im okay though. Who knows what she would've done."

"Right."

_________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys , Im sorry for my absence but I lost my train of thought in writing this chapter so... Uh yea .. Im sooo sorry.

This chapter was bad just like the last one and I truly apologize for that but I love you all and thank you for continuing to read this story , continuing to comment , and vote.

Alrrright ... Im an impatient person so Im gonna like speed the story up a little bit so um ... Yea 😂 I get bored writing day by day when the characters are in high school, its usually easier for me when they're older & more... Mature I guess you could say & I start to run out of ideas when I write a certain way but just know upcoming chapters will be interesting & will be longer so it may take longer for updates. But I got yall 😊

I've been in a good place lately , how are yall ?

Sorry for errors

Loooove ya lots 💙

   ~ Yani🌀