3 ~ He Slick

"In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take."

Tuesday, August 19
7:03 am

Jacie,

I was currently walking around my room looking for my black watch.

"Where in the world- Oh here it is." I mumble to myself before putting it on. I slid on my Jordans before grabbing my phone and keys.

The sound of Miguel's ~ Coffee started playing indicating that my phone was ringing.

"Hello."

"Im outside."

"You could've texted me." I said running down the steps and grabbing my bag before heading out the door.

I hung up and opened the passenger door.

"Where's Latreace?"

"With Ty."

"Ohh." Tyrese was Lala's boyfriend pretty much. I mean they acted like a couple so they might as well be.

"You're not hot?" I ask observing his outfit. He had on a grey Nike hoodie and sweats to match.

"I wouldn't say hot maybe sexy or-" I laugh a bit cutting him off.

"No heat wise."

"Oh. Nah not really." He had on a grey nike sweat suit. "Are you hot?" He asks looking over at me as we pull up in the school parking lot.

I give him a look and he laughs. "Never mind." He says examining my outfit. I had on a black and white Starbucks crop top and some shorts.

"Jacie!" I turn and see Lala coming towards us.

"Hey. Where's Ty." She rolls her eyes and puts on a straight face as we walk towards the building.

"He messing with Tati again but anyways... I see you got a ride." She nudged me with a smirk plastered on her face.

"Yeah."

"First you ride in the car then you ride on the-"

"Shush. That is not going to happen ever." I spoke watching Kelly laugh with his friends from afar.

"Mhm the way you looking at him right now says otherwise."

"Whatever."

"You know its true. I can see y'all together in the future." I rolled my eyes.

"Ok Lala."

"When it happens you already know what Im gonna say."

"Ok Lala." She sucked her teeth.

"You know Im right."

"Ok Lala."

"Stop saying that." She whined.

"Alright."

"Ugh." I laughed at her frustration as we continued to walk down the hallway.

We didn't really do anything in any of our classes today we just sat around and talked. Lala caught me up on some things that go on around the school, pretty much all the drama.
We were currently at lunch which is 4th period for us.

"Awe... He's too cute to be a fuck boy." I whined talking about this guy named Khalil.

"I know right. Heeey Kels." Lala spoke with a smile. I look up at him and just wave since I was eating. Tyrese was standing next to him so I smiled and waved at him also while Lala mugged him.