10 ~ Dead Jealousy

"We better stop playing before we mess around and someone gets hurt."

Monday, December 3
4:22 pm

Jacie,

I was on my way to Kelly's house because I wanted to apologize for what I said earlier. I wasn't really thinking before I said it but after he spoke some sense into me I went home and thought about it and he was right.

I saw another car in his driveway next to his. It was either his parents' or a girl's. It was a nice black 2014 Camaro and what a beauty it was. I park on the street and hop out making sure my outfit looked okay but remembered I had on sweats and a tank top and my hair was in a sloppy bun on top of my head. I didn't have on any makeup either cause after I took my shower I put on a mask and it said not to put on makeup for 5 hours so my face could become soft and all of that and applying makeup would make it break out or something. I felt really ugly though.

I walk up the driveway and hesitantly ring the doorbell.

I waited about 5 minutes and nobody came so I knocked...

I waited another 5 minutes and nobody came soooo... I started ringing the doorbell and knocking at the same time.

I hear footsteps and stop when the door opens.

"Who are you?" The fine ass guy in front of me asks.

"Um Jacie. Who are you."

"Malachi..."

"Cool um where's Kelly?"

"You one of his ex-hoes or are you the one who pissed him off." He asks leaning on the door.

"The one that pissed- Wait why am I- Move please." I say pushing him out of the way before walking in.

"I was going to let you in. Rude ass."

"Is he in his room?" I ask ignoring his comment.

"Yeah. He's playing the game." I roll my eyes and jog up the steps. "Beware he's kind of mad."

"Knock knock." I say standing by the door frame.

"Leave." I smack my lips and shake my head.

"I wanted to apologize for saying what I said earlier. It just slipped out and I honestly didn't mean to hurt your feelings Kitty I promise. I know how you feel about me and I shouldn't have even let that thought cross my mind let alone be heard. Look Kelly Im sorry okay. And I don't apologize to people unless I mean it cause I really hate apologizing cause it makes me feel worse knowing I was wrong. Just know that I mean it." He chuckles and continues to play his game.

"You done?" He asks rudely.

"I gue-"

"Okay bye." He waves me off and I see Malachi standing there with a sympathetic look ok his face. I step out in the hall and pull him with me.

"Can you uh... Stay out here for a bit while I talk to him?" I ask trying not to cry.

"Of course." He answers and pats my back before I walk back into the room closing the door behind me.

"Kelly look at me." I mumble and he continues to play his game with a straight face. His green eyes were dark and he ignores me.

"Kelly." He continues to ignore me and I slide down the wall throwing my head back slightly. I let the tears roll down my cheeks before closing my eyes. Im only crying because I don't want to give up but I feel like I have to.

"Kelly please ans-"

"What the hell do you want me to say Elizabeth?!!" His sudden out burst catches me off guard and Im too afraid to open my eyes.

"That you forgive me for the small mistake I made. I want you to give me a hug and tell me you're not mad at me anymore." I say barely above a whisper but I know he hears me.

"I don't forgive you. I will not give you a hug and Im still mad at you. You may not pass go and you may not collect 200 dollars but what you can do is get the hell out of my house and just... Good bye Jacie."

Okay now he was totally overreacting.

I stand up and he smiles sarcastically. "Good girl."

"Look Oubre." His attention is on the game so I snatch the controller and pause it before continuing. "I don't know what the hell is wrong with you but this attitude has got to go. I will not let you sit here and disrespect me because thats not how I roll baby. I came here to apologize but I really could of stayed my ass at home and been focusing on me. You want to act like an ass. You tell me when Im finished you'll be waiting, thing is I never started and I didn't intend to." I growled. His dark eyes looked up at me as he stood up.

"You will not come into my house and disrespect me. I don't know who the fuck you think you're talking to but you need to calm yourself before I pull an Uncle Phil and throw your ass out like Jazz."

"You disrespected me!" I scream fed up with him. "All I wanted to do was apologize but no you're so fucking difficult! I wasn't acting like this when you apologized about leaving me for Zoe's hoe ass was I?! No I wasn't, I was understanding for the most part. But then again Im not the type to hold grudges cause I get over shit in a matter of 10 minutes. After that I stop caring. And boy I wish you would throw me out I fucking dare you to." His face reddened and his eyes grew darker by the minute mine doing the same.

"Chill the fuck out. Aren't you the one always saying stay out of the past? Why you bringing up old shit huh? I apologized aight. I admitted to my wrongs and we moved passed that. Now we're here."

"Thats what the fuck Im trying to do Kelly but you just want to be a stubborn bitch ass nigga and-" I was cut off by being slammed into the wall and held up by my neck.

"Don't you ever call me that." He gritted. "Do you fucking understand me?!" He roared and my ears... My ears hurt now. I stare into his eyes trying to find him like the actual Kelly. I don't know who Im dealing with right now but this isn't him.

"I asked you a question." His voice was low and let me tell you... It turned me on. Bad timing I know but ugh.

So being unaware of my sudden actions, I grab his cheek and slam my lips on his. He kisses back of course but he still has my neck.

"Let go." I say barely able to speak. His hand releases and I fall to the ground crying as I spoke.

"What is wrong with you Kelly? Why are you acting like this? I understand that I was wrong but it really didn't have to go this far and you know it." He sighed and looked down.

"My grandmother passed away."

_______________________________________________

Bang 🌚

I've been up since 6am and I got bored so ya know...

But Im only updating a lot because school is about to start and Im not going to have a lot of time to update.

Im young, going to 8th grade and I need to stay consistent on my work because I am the biggest procrastinator ever soo... I need to fix that problem before it's too late.

Anyways Kelly's sudden mood ? Different.

I kinda like the title of this chapter lol. Took forever to think of it believe it or not.

Malachi in the MM 💚 (He is fineeee😋) if you can't see it something is wrong with wattpad.

Soooorry for errors

~ Yani💸