9 ~ Regrets

"Guess it was all a set up, you got me."

Monday, December 3
12:25 pm

Kelly,

"Zoe get away from me." I growled walking over to the crew. I had just got Jacie & I some food from Chick-Fil-A and Zoe pops up out of nowhere begging and pleading for me to take her back.

"Look. That was middle school and early high school and a couple months ago. Somebody better came along and I really don't have time for ya hoe ass anymore. I finally opened my eyes and realized you ain't shit. So hop off my tip and let me go give my girl her food before she come beat ya ass."

"I wish that bitch would try and swing-"

"Ooh baby please you're all talk. We all know you ain't gon' do shit but cry or run before you get hit so you can shut that shit up right now." I heard Jacie's voice and silently thanked God for bringing her over here before I hurt Zoe myself.

"Babe lets go. I got your food." She tried to grab it from me but I held it back puckering my lips and closing my eyes.

"Give me kisses first." I felt the bag be taken from my hand and open my eyes to see Jacie running. Zoe was just standing there looking like an idiot but I left her to go chase my girl cause my food was in that bag too.

I grabbed her from behind and spun her around kissing her softly.

I love doing that.

"Thats all I wanted." I smiled and sent a wink to her before going to sit down.

"Sup Ty, Brad, Chrissy, LaUgly."

"I can't stand your ugly ass. KeBitch." Latreace said making me roll my eyes. Here we go.

Jacie,

"Shut up. Thats why you look like a tree. Explains your name Latreace. I mean perfect though cause yo body like the bark and ya head is the leaves."

He is so childish.

"Why yo parents name you Kelly? They probably knew you were come out to be a little bitch." I closed my eyes briefly as they started arguing and sighed while the others laughed at the comments they were making. They acted like Martin and Pam and I was Gina, stuck in the middle.

"Shut up Kelly! You look like a yellow, green eyed frog."

"Man you shut up. You look like an unkn-"

"Both of you shut up so I can eat in peace."

"Anything for you babe." He kissed my cheek and put his heavy head on my shoulder. We weren't even together and the crew knew it but I guess he was trying to get on my good side since Andre is short history.

"Y'all so damn cute. I can't wait to see my god babies. They gon' have the cutest eyes and they gon' be the cutest kids like ugh." Christina said staring at us in awe.

"I told her that Saturday. I got names and everything." Kelly smiled wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"I have goals in life... So I don't want to talk about having children any time soon." I spoke with a small smile.

"Whatever."

~~~

Kelly,

I was walking the halls looking for Jacie but I couldn't find her. Then suddenly she comes out of the gym laughing and was hugged up on some dude. His arm was around her shoulder and they started laughing again before Jacie noticed me turn and walk off. My light skin had turned red and I could feel it.

"Kels!" I walk through the building doors, pushing people away as I did so.

"Kelly!!" People start to look at us and I just keep my straight face and continue walking.

"What's wrong?" Jacie asks touching my arm. I shrugged her off and continued walking through the parking lot.

"Oh my gosh Kelly what is wrong?" She groaned standing in front of me.

"Instead of trying to catch up with me go catch up with that nigga you been hugging on." She started laughing and I honestly wanted to strangle her cause I don't find anything funny.

"Is somebody jealous?" She pinches my cheeks and I smack her hand away.

"You know good and well if I was hugged up on Zoe like that you'd be ready to kill both of us so I don't want to hear it."

"Whatever. Kelly you can't get mad though... I mean we're not together soo technically I can do what I want. And by the way the guy I hugged, Larry, he's gay." She said smartly but her face held a look of regret realizing she said something she couldn't take back.

"Kelly I-"

"You right we aren't together huh? Me calling you babe, staying at your house, coming over right after practice, calling and texting you whenever I can, pictures on Instagram, me trying to make up for ditching you for Zoe. Maybe... Maybe I just wasn't ready to ask you yet. Maybe I wanted it to be special. You females act like its easy for us guys to ask you out. Do you know how much anxiety shoots through our bodies? Do you know how hard we take rejection even though times we don't show it? Do you know how it feels to be expected to make the first move all the time? I still haven't asked you cause I care for you deeply and I want it to be special. I don't want to just straight up ask you, I want to do it more cliché." I stop and chuckle. "But since we're not together go ahead do what you want. And when you're finished. I'll be waiting." And with that I got in my car driving off.

I don't have time for this shit.

____________________________________________

Welp... I didn't expect to update this early buuuut I couldn't wait lol.

So comment, vote ya know... All that good stuff.

Im done asking about Jandre and Jelly because it's obvious Andre is done and Kelly is bae soo...

He might pop up later on though. I don't know yet.

Anyways, You guys don't understand the struggle... So their in Nevada and I know that people up there don't say y'all cause its a southern thing.

It is so hard to not say that in this story lol.

Okay Im done.

Sorry for errors

      ~Yani 😛