12 ~ Zoe

"Sometimes, you gotta beat a bitch. Just to get her to shut up."

Wednesday, December 5
1:15 pm

Jacie,

"Jacie." I hear a voice call behind me. I turn to see Zoe and her little "clique" walking towards me. I decided to be polite and smile.

"Yes?"

"Stay away-"

"No I will not stay away from Kelly. If thats what you're going to tell me." I say.

"You will stay away from him if I tell you to. I will do anything in my power to make sure you're out of the picture. Don't try me." She hissed.

I laughed and touched her cheek.

"Its so cute that you think Im scared of you." Her cheeks turned a shade of red and confusion fell onto my face.

Why is she blushing? All I did was touch her.

"Whatever. Just- You're not what Kelly needs." And with that she walked off, her girls following behind her.

Weird ass.

"Babe you good?" Kelly asks coming up to me.

"Yeah why?"

"Well because Zoe was talking to you and-"

"Everything is fine." I assured pecking his lips. "Lets go to class." I grab his hand and we walk down the hallway earning stares and smiles from many.

Zoe,

"I have to get him to forget about her. She doesn't deserve him and he doesn't deserve her."

"Who deserves him? You?" My brother, Derrick laughs.

"Well duh but no."

"Why so you can cheat and be a hoe again? You probably fucked up his trust issues." He says rolling his eyes.

"I don't want him anymore. I want her. My plan will work and you will help me whether you like it or not." I smile evilly.

"Oh hell no. What makes you think Im doing shit?" His face scrunches up in disgust.

"I'll pay you 3k."

"........ Man aight."

Operation kidnap Jacie Elizabeth in tact.

She'll be my little slave...

Kelly,

Something wasn't right and I could feel it.

Zoe wouldn't just walk up to Jacie for no reason cause she's not really the type to start stuff.

That ... Girl is plotting. I know it.

I sigh heavily tapping my pencil against the desk as the teacher spoke. Agricultural science was hella boring and it was taking everything in my power not to go to sleep because... Oh my gosh.

"Kelly." I heard a whisper from behind me. Rolling my eyes I ignore it and continue writing notes.

"Turn around Kelly! It's important." I huff and whisper back. "What Zoe."

"I need to talk to you at lunch. I promise Im not going to try anything." I think for a second and nod regretting my decision before anything even happened.

"Alright."

"Mr. Oubre, Ms. Gorge would you like to share your conversation?"

"She asked what you said about the instructions so I told her."

"Very well."

~~~~~

"So what's up?" I ask leaning against my locker.

"Im sorry Kelly, I miss you so-"

"I don't wanna he-"

"Let me finish." Zoe growled lowering her eyes before returning to her normal expression.

I look her up and down before shrugging. "Go ahead."

"I really miss you Kelly, you just don't understand... We've been together since Middle school. We can't let petty things get in the middle of us. It took forever for me to realize what a great guy I had. You're perfect in every way and I was too busy being a hoe instead of giving you my full attention and what you really deserve. Im truly sorry." I stare down at her and nod.

"Its cool. I forgive you. Im glad you final-" She cut me off with a kiss but I reacted quickly pushing her off. "Yo ! What the fuck is-"

"You little bitch." Was all I heard.

Next thing I know, Jacie is sending hard blows to Zoe's face , people are crowding around , and I am trying to break it up. Someone scratched my face in the process but I eventually broke it up with the help of Tyrese.

"Calm down man." I say to Jacie staring at her face.

"I will make sure you are out of the way forever Jacie Elizabeth ! I will ruin your fucking life!!!!" Zoe yelled before being dragged away by one of the guys she messes around with.

"Are you okay?"

"Im fine." She says grabbing my face and using a baby wipe I didn't even know she had to wipe my lips off.

"Ow Jay that hurts."

"Well she could have a disease. And I don't want to take any risks."

"Whatever."

___________________________

Okay ...

I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOO SORRY !!!!!

I've been so busy lately & I would type like 1 word or 2 sentences a day.

I have to worry about school , homework , classwork , tests , studying , & cheerleading .
(And the guy I like) but that << is irrelevant 😂

Umm I am really motivated to make the team no matter how sore I am or how many times I mess up I have to keep practicing until I get everything right !

My toe touch
My hurky ( Idk how to spell that) 😂
The 3 cheers we have to learn
    ~ Dynamite
    ~ Noise
    ~ Defense
Dynamite ? Easy got that ...
Noise ? Easy got that ...
Defense... I can do it but I have to keep my arms straight.

You guys don't understand like it hurts to type right now.

Okay Im done complaining , but ilyasm 💚💚💚💚💚💚

Sorry for this terrible chapter but at least its something.

Sorry for errors.

Sorry for keeping you all waiting.

Much love 💚

     ~Yani 😩😓