11 ~ Make Up

"When I kissed you I meant it."

Tuesday, December 4
6:36 pm

Jacie,

I was currently laying on my bed in my underwear with a box of pizza on my dresser. Everything was turned off except my iPod, I was listening to music although it was on airplane mode so I didn't get any calls or text messages. I really didn't feel like anyone after that shit Kelly pulled. I really can't stand him right now. I mean it really wasn't that serious but it kind of warmed my heart that he got jealous over a hug. It's actually really cute when guys get jealous, until they get out of hand that is. With any other guy I would've just laughed in their face and told them to get over it but with Kelly I actually wasted gas going to his house and apologizing. Lord knows how much I hate admitting I was wrong cause I hate being wrong which is why Im usually always right.

Me being an Aries I get over things quickly because life is too short to hold a grudge. Plus you never know when you could loose that person so I never stay mad for long. I really wasn't mad at Kelly anymore but every time I thought about it I would get angry. It was like an on and off emotion, I was mad but I didn't care. I would think about when he had me against the wall... And was yelling at me.

You guys don't know how bad I wanted to devour him like he just looked sooo sexy. Thats why I kissed him but then I remembered Im a virgin and there was another person in the house. And thats a bit disrespectful don't ya think? But his eyes were dark and his face was red and his veins... God his veins were popping out and I just........ A feeling that I have never felt before waved over me. It was crazy.

I sighed picking up my iPod pressing the skip button and set it down once my song came on. I smile slightly and turn it up blocking everything out. I grab a slice of pizza and take a bite sighing heavily.

Papa Johns is life... Pizza hut is too but they don't deliver so fuck them right now. I laugh at the thought and take another bite while getting more comfortable.

(Listening to Pia Mia's Do It Again)

Yeah, bye baby, they ain't fly baby
Looking at the whip frame, that's a nice 'Cedes
Used to throw it to me, like Tom Brady
With the long blonde hair, that's Marcia Brady
I'm all about your Lately Chelsea high Handler, handle her
Got your legs racing hard on vacation
Ahh! No exaggeration, said you amazing
Moving too fast, can't pace it

Hey boy, when I first met you
Thought it was special, I told you that
Hey boy, up at Two Lover's Point
When I kissed you I meant it
I wanna go back (I don't wanna go)
I wanna go back (But if you wanna go)
Can we go back? (I'll make it happen though)
Boy can we go back? (Let's do it soon boo)

It was nice to, nice to know ya, let's do it again
How we did it in a one night stand
Boy I wanna be more than a friend to ya
Nice to, nice to know ya, let's do it again
How we did it in a one night stand
Boy I wanna be more than a friend to ya
Let's do it again

Hey baby, are you sure that you want it
Or caught up in the moment? Let me know now
Oh baby, it got a little crazy on the first night
So I'mma have to do you better than the first time
I'm loving how you scratching and you gritting your teeth
I'm loving how that booty shake when it's on me
You gotta nigga blowing up your caller ID
Guess it was all a set up, you got me.