7 ~ Pick one

"The way you move it's like you could use a vacation."

Saturday, December 1
2:53 pm

Jacie,

"Jacie you good?"

"Im fine why?" I spoke snapping out of my daze.

"I been talking to you for the past hour and all I've gotten is mhm and oh ok. Whats up with you?" Dre asked frustratedly.

"Im sorry. I was thinking about something."

"Alright." He spoke turning around to go over to the ice cream scooping area.

"Hi welcome to Flavors what can I get for you sir?" I asked smiling at the beautiful hazel eyed man in front of me before my eyes darted over to his beautiful hazel eyed wife and 2 beautiful hazel eyed children.

"Babe what do you want?"

"Cookie dough. Riley probably wants a Superman and Ryan doesn't need anything." I nod trying to contain myself and look up at Mr. Curry himself.

"Can I geeeeeet a mixture?" He asked sounding like a kid.

"Yes sir you can."

"Alright so I would like mint chocolate chip, butter pecan, rocky road, and cookie dough with some chocolate fudge."

"Ew Steph you're worse than me with my cravings." Ayesha laughed hitting his arm.

"That'll be $15.36." I say smiling at the lovely couple. Stephen hands me a 20 and says keep the change. How sweet. I just have to get an autograph... As Andre gets their ice cream together I run to get a pen and grab a sheet of copy paper.

"Im sorry this so unprofessional but can I get you guy's autographs?" I ask as I feel my cheeks hit up.

"Of course sweetheart." Steph says signing the paper as Ayesha turns to go get seated.

"Wait I want yours too!" I say laughing a bit at her shocked expression.

"No one really ever asks for mine." She mumbles before signing the sheet of paper.

"I love you're blog, and you're youtube channel. You're just awesome."

"Awe thank you." She smiles walking away.

I wonder why their in Nevada ...?

Anyways I continue to greet customers and soon enough the day is over.

"Jacie!" I turn around and see Dre running up to me.

"Yes?"

"Why are you so out of it?"

"Just been thinking." I shrugged as my mind wandered to Kelly.

"About?"

"We have a big exam Monday and I didn't know until last night." I lied. "Perfect time to prepare huh?" I sigh getting into my car.

"Well alright." I smile at him before driving home.

"How was work?" My mom asks.

"Awesome kinda. I met Steph Curry and his wife."

"Why are they in Nevada?"

"No idea."

"Well you have a visitor up in your room." She smiled widely and shooed me away. I gave her an odd look and walked up to my room seeing no one. So I shrug and set my bag down grabbing some Nike shorts and a tank top along with my underwear and make my way to the bathroom but when I opened the door Kelly was about to come out.

"What are you doing here?"

"I was bored so I came over to kick it."

"Well Im about to take a shower soo... Watch tv or something." I say closing and locking the door.

After my shower I walk out of the bathroom to see Kelly laying on my bed watching Martin.

Kelly,

"So whats up?"

"You never accepted my apology. All you said was goodnight." She sighed and and looked up at me. Her hazel eyes were a soft shade but Im sure mine were bright green wondering what she was going to say.

"I accept your apology Kelly. I was just speechless."

"Oh."

"Yeah. As for me and Andre... He just seems like a really sweet guy so Im not sure where we're going to go..."

"So if you were to choose between me and him who would you pick?" Her face reddened and she said nothing.

"Hello? Earth to Jace."

"I don't know Kelly. I mean you dissed me for a girl who cheated on you multiple times. He's been nothing but good to me these past months while you walked around like I didn't exist."

"So you'd pick him... I understand I messed up. That's just what I do." I mumbled the last part before standing up with my phone in my hand.

"No I-"

"Then who Jacie?! Make up your mind! You got two guys chasing after you and both of us are getting strung along and you know thats not right. Neither of us deserve that and I ain't about to chase after a girl who doesn't even see me in that kind of light. Im not going to waste my time on someone who could careless about me. Not happening again. So who Jacie? I need you to choose." I raised my voice a bit but was nowhere near yelling.

"I'd choose..."

______________________________________________________

Who do y'all think she's going to choose ?

Haha Cliffy I know.

If you missed my Author's Note go check out me other story Maurice if you like Chris Brown.

Short Chapter... I'll write more in the next one. I kind of lost my train of though.

Sorry for errors.

Vote and Comment 💙

#TeamJelly

Or

#TeamJandre

     ~Yani💕