Leah (Kyle's Sister

I'm pretty proud of this because it's one of my shorter chapters so enjoy

“So tell me about your sister,” Kelly said walking out of the door to see Red and Kyle talking.

“Her name is Leah, she’s twenty-five, she has her own clothes line at a couple of stores, she hates nasty people, and she is really sweet,” Kyle explained helping Kelly onto Red.

“Oh that’s easy, so where is her store?” Kelly asked as Kyle jumped onto Red and put his arms around her waist.

“She a few miles from here maybe like north,” Kyle said. Red nodded his head and flew further north.

“Spill the beans sweetie why are you acting so jumpy?” Kyle asked noticing Kelly’s constant pouncing on Red.

“What are you talking about?” Kelly asked trying to blow off the upcoming conversation.

“Kelly, it’s kinda easy to tell that you’re nervous. There’s nothing to be worried about it’s just Leah, she’s the nicer one of the bunch,” Kyle said rolling his eyes.

“Yeah, okay whatever, females always make me nervous,” Kelly said.

“Right here little man, dive right here and you’ll land on her roof,” Kyle said to Red patting his back.  Kelly leaned forward with Kyle accompanying her until Red landed on the rooftop.

“Alright Red, how do I look?” Kelly asked jumping off of Red’s back.

“You look fine, just relax alright,” Red said patting her head with his large claw.

“You’re not coming?” Kyle asked.

“Naw I wanna go rest, I had a long day,” Red said.

“Alright baby, get some sleep,” Kelly said kissing his snout as she watched him fly off lazily.

“You really love him,” Kyle commented admiring the way Kelly’s eyes sparkled when looking at Red.

“Is it that obvious?” Kelly asked smiling.

“Yeah, you have that sparkle in your eye, like a mother for their child,” Kyle said taking her hand while he dropped off the roof without Kelly noticing.

“Ha-ha, aren’t we the funny ones?” Kelly asked beginning to walk. “Wait how’d we get down here?”

“We jumped,” Kyle replied.

“Man you must be a super breed of vampire,” Kelly said smiling.

“And you must be a super breed of human,” Kyle said.

“How so?” Kelly asked staring up at him.

“Well for one, you’re eyes change color,” Kyle started.

“Contacts,” Kelly interrupted.

“You turn into animals.”

“My cat bit me and I had a chemical imbalance when I got angry.”

“Whatever! Ready to meet my sister?” Kyle asked approaching the door of the shop.

“As ready as I’ll ever be,” Kelly said smiling. Kyle opened the door to what seemed to be a catwalk. As soon as you walked in you were greeted by the scent of roses and a long cat walk that was about five feet from the door. Around the catwalk there were rackets filled with clothes and shoe racks. Women from all ages were scattered all over the place looking for clothes and shoes to try on. She saw women go into the back then come back out on the catwalk looking fabulous. Then, on the other side of the catwalk she saw men sorting through the racks of clothes and trying on hats. You could also see them modeling their clothes on the catwalks to their mothers, girlfriends, boyfriends, whoever.