Collabo

Kyle’s POV

            Kelly has been avoiding me this entire hour that we’ve been in the studio. Who knows why, but I really have some type of positive emotion for her so I’m just going to have to get to the bottom of this.

“No, you’re verse is first,” Tiffany argued with Kelly as they were in the booth.

“Look if you two don’t stop arguing and sing, you’re gonna get it,” Benny said.

“He’s talking to you,” Kelly said pointing at Tiffany.

“Alright fine, let’s go then,” Tiffany said blushing. I was sitting at the back with a pen and pad in my hand trying to jot down some song. They all collectively made up a little song for Tiffany and Kelly to sing. Rebecca decided that she would do the background vocals and Benny and Leo were just adding beats. A howl from outside the room got my attention.

“Oh no,” Kelly said looking scared.

“What’s happening?” I asked walking over to Kelly.

“Kelly I thought you got this problem solved,” Benny said shacking.

“No I just told him that we can be friends, and if he needed help, I’d help him,” Kelly said composing herself.

“How did he get in here?” Leo asked.

“The house sitter probably let him in,” Kelly said walking out of the booth.

“What’s going on?” I asked getting frustrated.

“Kelly’s ex boyfriend Emmet is here,” Rebecca said showing off her fangs.

“Oh,” I said I remember that Kelly said things didn’t go planned with her, so that must mean he broke her heart. Seconds later there was a knock on the door.

“Kelly baby open the door,” Emmet, I’m guessing, called. Kelly walked over to the door sluggishly, and took a deep breath and opened the door.

“Hi,” Kelly said with a bright smile on her face.

“Hey baby, you still got my baby in you I see,” Emmet said touching her stomach. Wow! She’s pregnant, that explains the stomach, well now I feel awkward, kissing a pregnant kid.

“Don’t repeat that ever again!” Red growled from behind.

“Come on now Red, you know this belly has always made me happy to think that she has my child,” Emmet said smiling.

“No it’s fat, now back off,” Red said growing. Kelly walked over to him trying to calm him down. When I actually looked at this guy, I’m surprised Kelly actually dated him. He was short and bald headed. He had on round sun glasses and a long white button down shirt. He wore black jeans that went down to his boots, his arms were covered in tattoos and if not for my great vampire sight I wouldn’t have noticed them because of how dark his skin was. He was a pretty fat guy, he had a large pot belly sticking out from under his shirt.

“Who’s this guy,” He asked pointing at me.

“Kyle,” I said putting my hand out for him to shake, “Kelly’s future.”

“WHOA, chill out there homie,” Emmet said.

“So Emmet, what’s up?” Kelly asked walking toward the chair in front of the keypad sitting down. She was still in her bikini that made her look nice and complimented her body; it even distracted me from the stomach. She probably went out with this guy to make her feel better about herself. That’s too bad because I could have made her that way without having any heartbreak.