The Bad Boy and the Good Girl: Chapter 19 (Ending)

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

ITS THE END! I'm sorry I didn't warn you earlier. Anyways, enjoy the final chapter!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 19:

When we got back to school, word got around (and I have no idea how they knew) that I lost my virginity and everyone was shocked. It was weird. Now, I had offers from boys asking if I wanted to do it with them. Didn't they know I had a loving boyfriend, already? Some slutty girls eyed me in disgust calling me a slut or a whore, even though I only did it once and they probably did it a bunch of times. Hypocrites. Jayden still had girls throwing themselves at him and like he promised, he waved them off, claiming that I was the only girl for him. It was so sweet.

Soon, we graduated school and we were still together, no problems between us. I was still an emotional virgin, yes, but Jayden respected that and waited for me. I literally was one of the luckiest girls ever.

(5 years later. Diana is 21 and Jayden is 23)

I threw my cap up in the air. I graduated college! I was so excited to finally start my life with Jayden. I spotted him in the crowd and ran to tackle him in a hug. "Jayden!" I yelled, burying my face into his neck. He laughed and set me down. "Congratulations," he said, kissing me. Soon, I was buried in a crowd with all of my friends and family. Then, they all seemed to back off, excited smiles on their faces. "What's wrong?" I asked, confused. Jayden got down on one knee and took my hand. Oh my god. Is he doing what I think he is? "Diana Lockhart, I love you and always have loved you. I will continue to love you in the future. Will you marry me?" he asked, taking out a small ring in his pocket. I stared at it and stared at him, in shock. Then, I laughed and nodded my head. "Yes," I said. Jayden's face lightened and he got up and kissed me passionately, lifting me off my feet. My friends and family cheered us on. I was so happy.

Soon, we got married and on our way to our honeymoon. I was a bit nervous seeing as this was going to be my last night of being an emotional virgin. He insisted on waiting until we got married. "It's tonight," he said, winking at me. I blushed and smiled. "Yes it is," I said. He came closer to me on the bed and kissed me softly, but passionately on the lips. "I love you," he said, as we pulled away. I smiled, making my lips brush against his. "I love you too."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

You guys all know what happens next ;) I won't be putting up a sequel though so if you want to make like your own story on what happens, go ahead LOL. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this story and I love you guys all! You guys are the BEST FANS EVER. Seriously I am NOT just saying that. I am glad you like my stories. Most of them on here, I just made up as I wrote it. I never knew it would get really discovered much so thank you <3