The Bad Boy and the Good Girl: Chapter 14

Chapter 14:

I took the bus to Jayden's house, even though I was scared to. The bus was full of creeps but I couldn't stand to be near my parents at the moment. I just needed Jayden. Jayden opened the door and concerned came over his face. "What's wrong?" he asked, pulling me into a hug even though I wasn't crying. He brought me into the living room and sat down next to me on the couch. "Tell me what's wrong," he said, rubbing my back soothingly. I sighed. "Parents. Don't worry, I'm fine," I said, giving him a small smile. He kissed my forehead and continued to hug me. I looked around. No one was around. "Where is everybody?" I asked. Jayden laughed. "Jason's at the library and my parents are just grocery shopping," he said. "Why didn't you go with them?" I asked, laughing. Jayden shrugged. "Lazy. Good thing I stayed. Otherwise you would be waiting outside my house all night, which by the way I'd be happy to have happen," he said, jokingly. I lightly slapped him on the shoulder. "Very funny," I said, sarcastically.

Just then, a knock at the door interrupted us. I looked at Jayden but he shook his head. "I wasn't expecting anybody," he said, confused, as he went to answer it. Just then, I heard a girl's voice. "Jay! God, I missed you like crazy. Wanna make me scream like you did before you left?" a girl said. I sat in silence and shock for a few seconds before I heard Jayden answer back. "I've got company, Rachel. I have a girlfriend now," he said, stern. The girl bounced in like she owned the place, a smug smile appearing on her face as she spotted me on the couch. "She looks like a baby. You go for that young now, Jayden?" she said, eyeing me. I got up but Jayden came by and put his arm around my waist. "Be nice, Rachel. Whatever thing we had in the past, is over. Please go home, now," he said, waving his hand as a "buzz off" gesture. The girl stayed put and continued to smile smugly at me. Then, I got uncomfortable. "What are you staring at?" I asked, a hint of annoyance in my tone but I was trying to be polite. Rachel rolled her eyes. "Girlfriend? Please! Have you even screwed her yet, Jay?" Jayden and I both stayed quiet. Then, Rachel nodded, getting the idea. "Oh, I see. You're still a virgin! Jayden, whatever happened to humping whatever moves? This little lamb comes along and now you decide to go all nice guy? Wow," she said, shaking her head in amusement. I sighed and looked at Jayden. He nodded at me and gently pushed Rachel back towards the door. "Rachel, go home. Please. We were over a long time ago. I've changed, honestly. Now go," he said, pushing her out. He closed the door and sighed, walking back to me. "I'm sorry. She's my ex," he said, sheepishly. I sighed and shook my head. "It's okay. I understand," I said, sitting back down on the couch. After a few minutes of silence, I spoke up. "I've been getting teased for being a virgin," I said, a bit embarrassed to say it. Jayden looked a bit uncomfortable for a moment but his face softened and he put his arm around me. "Don't let it get to you. I'm not pressuring you into having sex with me. We can wait for as long as you like. Don't worry," he said, kissing my cheek. I sighed. "But what if you really want to? I mean, really?" Jayden laughed and shook his head. "No, this is worth it. I will wait. I promise. Whenever you're ready, then sure. But I want it to be special for you," he said, smiling. I smiled back and kissed him lightly on the lips.... Even though, I wasn't fully convinced.