The Bad Boy and the Good Girl: Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

The weekend past quickly. I didn't mind, as I loved school, but I was hoping to get in last minute plans for the weekend, such as playing tennis with my parents. I was a family girl and dreaded every minute away from my family. It was Monday and I didn't drive so I waited for Jason to pick me up as usual. Just then, my cell phone rang. "Hello?" I asked, not expecting anyone to call. I heard Jason cough on the other end. "Diana? I'm sorry but I can't drive you to school today. I am sick," he said, bursting into another coughing fit. I tried to hide the disappointment in my voice, as I didn't like to walk to school. "That's okay," I said, hoping he'll buy it. Jason coughed again. "However, IF my brother drives you to school, can you tell me if he tries anything on you?" I almost dropped my phone and fought the urge to roll my eyes. I sighed. "Fine," I said, harshly. "I mean it, Diana. If he tries anything on you, tell me. He promised that he would behave himself. He insisted on driving you since I am sick." My heart almost stopped. He wanted to drive with me to school? "Okay," I said. Jason coughed again. "Okay, he'll be there in a bit. He will also drop you off home," he said, hanging up. I sighed and reluctantly waited for Jayden to come.

After about 10 minutes, I heard a car pull up. I looked out my window and saw Jayden staring back at me through the passenger's window, smirking as he honked the horn over and over again. I heard the neighbours complaining about his blaring car horn but he continued to honk. I hurried outside and got in, glaring at him as I put my seatbelt on. "Good morning, sunshine. Someone just got their period?" he said, laughing at my glaring at him. I rolled my eyes. "Just drive," I said, staring out the window. Jayden drove off and blasted on the music. Angry Rock music played out of the speakers. I quickly turned off the music. Jayden frowned. "Hey, that is some pretty good music you just turned off!" he said, frowning. I rolled my eyes at him. "I like as much silence as possible while driving," I said, grumpily. Jayden laughed. "Alright," he said.

We pulled up to the school and I got out, a crowd of boys forming around me. I smiled politely at them, trying not to lead them on. I pushed my way through the crowd as Jayden came around to me. "Are you a celebrity here or something?" he asked, looking at all the boys around us. I sighed and shrugged. "I have no idea," I said, trying to get past the boys. Jayden rolled his eyes and finally pulled some guys off of me. "Leave the lady alone, fellas," he said, glaring at each of them. I smiled, gratefully, at him. Just then, a group of girls started forming around Jayden. "Hello there, handsome," a girl said, putting her hands on Jayden's chest. Jayden winked at her. "Hey sexy, I'll see you in my bed tonight," he said, slapping her ass. The girl bounded off, squealing about Jayden to her friends. I rolled my eyes as Jayden laughed. "Jealous?" he asked, smirking at me. I glared at him but kept my polite smile. "Not at all." The bell rang. Jayden looked at me, as if he was reluctant to go to class. "I'll see you at lunch, I guess," I said, smiling at him as I left. Jayden nodded and waved me goodbye. He still stood in the same spot, not moving. Something tells me he's not going to school today.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

No more Writer's Block for me!! :D I already got something planned for next chapter which might be up today!! :D