The Bad Boy and the Good Girl: Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

Morning passed quickly as I loved school. If I hated something, it seemed to pass slowly. Since Jason wasn't here and I usually eat with him outside at lunch, I decided to eat by myself for once outside. I bought an egg salad sandwich from the cafeteria and headed outside, sitting on the bench by the school. All of a sudden, I heard a loud blaring noise and it dawned on me that it was a car horn. I looked up and saw Jayden, sitting in his car and honking the horn. I glared at him and got up to talk to him. "Why are you out here?! Did you skip school?!" I yelled, crossing my arms. Jayden laughed. "I have skipped many times before, Diana. Hop in," he said, unlocking the door for me. I stomped my foot and pouted at him, kind of immaturely. He laughed at me. "I am not going to skip. I will ruin my perfect record at school! I can't afford to skip at a time like this!" I said, dramatically. Jayden got out of the car and took my sandwich with a disgusted face. "What the hell is this garbage?" he asked, holding it out at arm's length. I rolled my eyes. "Food. Now, give it back to me," I demanded, trying to grab it but having him pull it away out of my reach. "You call this garbage, food? This is some nasty shit. Come on, I'll take you to MacDonald's or something," he said, throwing my sandwich in the garbage. I gasped as I saw my two dollars wasted away. "That's my lunch!" I yelled in anger. Jayden got back in the car and patted the seat beside him. "I'll buy you good lunch. Just get in. Trust me on this one," he said. I sighed and got in beside him. My stomach growled and Jayden smirked.

We pulled up to a local MacDonald's and got out. I ordered a double cheeseburger and fries and he ordered a Big Mac. I hungrily gulped down my food and finished before him. He seemed to savour every bite. He groaned at the taste. "Mmm, now THIS is good lunch," he said, a mouthful of food. I groaned in disgust. "If you eat that slow, we are going to be late for school," I said. Jayden shrugged. "Who cares?" he said, taking another bite out of his burger. I gaped at him. "I care! I am supposed to be a model student! Don't you think the teachers will find it fishy I was here in the morning but not there in the afternoon?" Jayden shrugged again. "Chill out. We are going to have some fun today. You seem a bit uptight," he said, finishing his burger and throwing the garbage out. I grumbled. "I am not uptight. I just like things done right," I said, crossing my arms. Jayden smirked. "Well, that's not how I do things. Come on, let's go go-kart racing," he said, pulling me out of MacDonald's by the waist. I shivered at his touch. It felt kind of good. In a weird way. I shook the thoughts out of my head and rolled my eyes. "Go-kart racing? Seriously?" I asked, laughing at how immature he was. Jayden nodded and opened the passenger's side for me. "Seriously," he said, before getting in on the other side.

"Two please," he said, winking at the female worker at the indoor go-kart racing place. He payed up and whispered in her ear. I couldn't hear what he said but what he said left her blushing like crazy. I stopped and put my hands on my hips, stubbornly. He rolled his eyes. "Come on, Diana. Let's go racing," he said, making it seem like it was the most important thing in the world. I shook my head, staying in my spot. He laughed and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder so my face was near his butt. "What are you doing? Let me go!!" I yelled, hitting my fists on his butt. He seemed to enjoy it as he smacked my butt in response. He dropped me in the backseat of a go-kart as he got in the front. He passed me a pink helmet. "One for the lady," he said, winking at me. I glared at him and hastily put my helmet on. After putting his on too, we buckled up our seatbelts and he looked at me before driving off. "You all good?" he asked, smirking at my pout. I rolled my eyes. "No, but I--." He cut me off by the roar of the engine and he took off, taking me by surprise for a bit. I screamed in fright at how fast we were going and all he did was laugh. I glared at him even though he couldn't see it.

After what seemed like a thousand laps in the twisting race track, I got out, my legs shaking. I almost fell but was caught by two strong arms. I rolled my eyes, thinking it was Jayden but looked and saw it was a male worker. "You okay there, hon?" he said, laughing at me. I nodded. The worker licked his lips as he looked me up and down. Just then, Jayden came by and swished me away. "Stay away from her!" he growled at the worker, as we exited the place. I was taken aback by his sudden anger but pushed it away, smiling at him gratefully. Just then, I frowned. "What time is it?!" I yelled. Jayden looked at his watch. "It is three o'clock," he said, smiling at me innocently. I gasped. "I can't believe I skipped school!" I said, devastated and worried about getting in trouble. Jayden shrugged. "You'll get used to it," he said, walking over to the car. I shook my head. "Nope. No more skipping for me. This is the last time," I said, trying to make my voice sound urgent but failing. Jayden shrugged. "Whatever floats your boat," he said, laughing.