The Bad Boy and the Good Girl: Chapter 18

Chapter 18:

I didn't get to go home. Once we got out to the car, police arrived and took me and Jayden to the station to be questioned. I was still shaken up and hurt by what happened and all I wanted to do was go to sleep but Jayden insisted I be questioned. He said it was for my safety. That sweet, sweet boy.

"So you went to get a drink by yourself and some man," the man said, pausing to look at Jayden, "I think by the name of Alex?" he asked, looking at Jayden. Jayden nodded. "Gave you a spiked punch and that's when you blacked out?" the man said, trying to clear up the beginning of the story. I nodded. The man wrote something down. "Okay, now you can tell me what happened afterwards," he said. Jayden sat there the whole time, rubbing my back, comfortingly. He calmed me down but I could see he was tense with anger. He wanted to beat the crap out of Alex so bad, I could see it plainly on his face. "After he spiked my drink, I couldn't think straight. Everything was just a blur. That's how I got in the car with him. He took me to a hotel and revealed himself as Alex. He threatened me with a knife but he didn't use it on me. I don't remember anything else except from this morning when I woke up with a pounding headache and a bit of soreness in my.... Downstairs area," I said, embarrassed at the end. Jayden tensed up more, if that was possible, and looked like he was about ready to kill Alex, even if he wasn't here right now. The man nodded and wrote down on his pad. "Anyhing else?" he asked. I thought some more. "He threatened that if I told anyone about what happened, he will hurt Jayden or me. He kept going into the washroom a lot like he was hiding something in there. I never got to go in it so I don't know what he could be holding in there. He had a pocketknife on him, though," I said, cringing at what could have been in there. The man nodded again and wrote something down. Suddenly, his phone rang and I held my breath. Jayden let go of my back and took my hand, rubbing his thumb on the back of it. "Hello? Yes. Yes. You did? You did? I see. I'm here with the victim and her boyfriend. I will tell them straight away," he said, hanging up. I looked at him, anxiously. "They have arrested Alex and searched through his hotel room, including the bathroom. Let's just say, you were one of the lucky ones, miss," he said, looking at me solemnly. I gaped at him and Jayden breathed in and out, trying to calm himself down. "What was in the bathroom?" I asked, scared of what the answer might be. The man sighed, looking a bit nervous to tell me. "A gun and a whole set of knives. We also found a paper bag with duct tape and rope in it. I'm so sorry, miss," he said, writing stuff down on his pad. I began to cry, out of relief that I was alive. Jayden hugged me tightly to him and finally spoke up. "It's okay. I'm here. You're okay. He's not going to be a problem anymore. He's gone. I'll never let anything like that happen to you again," he said, kissing the top of my head. I nodded, still crying, into his chest. He turned his head to the man. "May I take her home now?" he asked. The man nodded. "Okay, but if we still need any more evidence, we will need to contact you through phone. Off you go," he said, waving us off. Jayden pulled me up to my feet, his arm around my waist and his free hand holding mine. "I told your parents," he said, as we got into the car. I looked at him, shocked. "What did they think of the whole thing?" I asked, bitting my lip, nervously. Jayden smiled, which seemed to brighten up the whole situation. "They were shocked and mad about what happened but I guess they approve of me dating you after I literally spent all night with the cops and searching for you," he said. I smiled. This guy was just too adorable and he was all mine. I am so lucky. "How did I ever get a guy like you?" I said, leaning over in the car to kiss him. I kissed him on the cheek, as I didn't brush my teeth yet.

When we got to my house, Jayden walked me inside. I was met by my parents. My mom had a tear-stained face and my father looked mad but relieved to see me. "Oh my god! Diana! We are so happy to see you alive!" my mom said, kissing me on the cheek and hugging me tightly. After hugging my father, my father went up to Jayden and shook his hand. "Thank you, Jayden. We owe you big time. I am so sorry for not approving of you earlier. Now, you have our blessing to continue seeing our daughter," he said, smiling. I smiled and hugged my father. "Thank you, daddy," I said, and going over to Jayden. My mom shrugged, smiling. "We have never seen her happier before, anyways. I am so sorry we doubted you, Jayden," she said, patting him on the shoulder. Jayden smiled and shook his head. "No, no. It's alright. Could I stay here with Diana? I just want to make sure she is alright," he said. My parents looked at each other, having a conversation with their eyes. "Uh, sure, Jayden but me and my husband were actually thinking of going out to dinner with Diana once she was found but I'm sure she would like to spend some time with you, after all that's happened," my mom said, winking at me. I laughed and put my arms around Jayden's waist. "Let's go Jayden," I said, before pulling him upstairs to my room with me. Once my parents left (and I brushed my teeth, put on my comfortable pajamas, and fixed my hair), I tackled Jayden on my bed. "Whoa, don't you think you need to rest a bit?" he asked. I shrugged. "I really want to stay awake and be with you, though," I said, kissing him lightly on the lips. I pulled away to see Jayden smirking. "Oh I see, you lose your virginity and now you are a sex crazed maniac," he said, laughing. I sighed. "But that's the thing! I already lost my virginity. Why are the rules still the same? Let's do it," I said, not being able to say the word 'sex.' Jayden laughed and pointed his finger accusingly at me. "See! First of all, you can't even say the word sex. Second of all, I don't want to have sex with you. I want to make love with you. And finally, just because you lost your virginity, doesn't mean you are ready to try it again. I am willing to wait, Diana. Honestly," he said, sounding sincere. I thought a bit and sighed, getting off him to lie down on the bed beside him. "Okay, you're right. I'm not ready," I said, frustrated. Jayden laughed and kissed my cheek. "So are you ready to go to sleep now?" he asked, just as I yawned. He smirked. "I take that as a yes." He wrapped his arms around me, and closed hie eyes. "Sweet dreams," he said. I could hear the smile when he said that. I was held protectively in his hold. I was home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This was actually supposed to be two chapters LOL. But I had the extra time and decided to put it together and create one chapter. I hope you liked it! :D