The Bad Boy and the Good Girl: Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

Jayden dropped me off at my house after our little adventure. Of course, as I suspected, my parents were angry I skipped school. After spending 3 hours in my room, I apologized and I told them it would never happen again, because it was true. My parents were never one to really talk about our feelings so like always, they pushed the issue aside as if it never happened.

My cell phone rang and I knew it was Jason. I answered it on the second ring. "Hello Jase, how are you feeling?" I asked, concerned. Jason coughed and cleared his throat. "Did he try anything with you?" I froze. What was I supposed to tell him? I didn't want another fight to happen but then Jason would be mad if I lied to him. But then again, it was his fault for letting me get in the car with him. "Nope, he didn't," I finally said, after my mental debate. Jason was silent for a few seconds on the other end and then coughed. "Alright. I trust you," he said, sounding a bit frustrated. I laughed. "Thanks for your concern, dad," I said, sarcastically as I hung up.

The next day, Jayden picked me up to go to school again. As it was like yesterday, it started out with the blaring of a horn. "Good morning, Diana," he said, cheerily. I gave him a nod of hello and gestured for him to drive. He smirked at me. "What? You're not going to talk to me today?" he said, laughing. I shook my head. He shook his head, amused, and kept on driving.

Once we got to school, Jayden walked me to the doors. He probably did that just to get me to talk to him. Jerk. Principal Smith was at the door, surprisingly. "Hello, you must be Jayden Samuels," he said, giving a stern look to Jayden. I felt awkward being beside him as he was getting in trouble. Jayden nodded and smiled innocently. "One and only!" he chirped. Principal Smith glared at Jayden. "You were supposed to be here yesterday. I assume you were skipping," he said, arms crossed. Jayden laughed. "Don't assume things. You might be wrong," he said, conceitedly. I was surprised that he was talking this way to the Principal. Now I really felt awkward. Principal Smith pursed his lips. "Well, I took a look at your file and my assumptions were right. Kicked out of your old school, skipped numerous times, vandalized school property! Shall we go on?" he said, raising his voice, making me flinch. Jayden smirked. "Nice to know I'm well known around here already," he said. Principal Smith put a hand firmly on Jayden's back and pushed him inside. "Let's talk in my office," he said, ushering Jayden in.

(Jayden's POV)

I sat down in the chair in front of the Principal's desk. His name tag said "Principal Smith." He gave me a hard look. "You have been here for a day and you are not performing satisfactory," he said, sternly. I rolled my eyes. "I am not performing satisfactory? Try asking all the girls I slept with. They will tell you otherwise," I said, pleased at my comeback. Principal Smith slammed his hand down onto the desk, making me flinch a bit. "I will not tolerate that behaviour. Grow up, Jayden. Your brother, Jason Samuels, is two years younger than you and is acting way more appropriate than you." He put on his glasses and took out a piece of paper. "Now, I understand that teenagers have a sort of rebellion against the adults. So, we have made a group here for those teenagers who need special attention. Mrs. Griffith, our guidence cousellor, is the head of that group. You are to come to room 32 everyday after school. There, you will spend 2 hours talking with other students with the same kind of problem as you, thriving to get your life back in line. It's pretty simple. You must have a vaild reason and a note signed by a legal guardian or parent saying why you have missed a class. You miss a class and don't have a note explaining why, you are suspended." He wrote down a few things on the paper and handed it to me, giving me a stern look. "It starts today. Now, go to class," he said, waving me away.

School passed quickly. I had tons of girls flirt with me and a bunch of guys trying to be my friend. I also slacked off in class and slept in French. Mom and dad were not going to be happy about this. I groaned and made my way to room 32, where that group therapy thing was. I opened the door and saw 7 other kids, my age and younger, sitting in the desks. I took a seat in the back and waited for the lesson to begin. The teacher, who I assumed to be Mrs. Griffith, was lining a few chairs at the front of the classroom. What the fuck? Soon, more students came but instead of sitting at the desks, they took seats near the front. Soon, all the chairs were filled at the front except for one. Mrs. Griffith clapped her hands and smiled at us, as if she wasn't teaching a bunch of troubled kids. "Hello, students. My--." She was interrupted by a knocking at the door. She looked at me and smiled. "Jayden, would you please let the person in?" she said, giving me a polite smile. I sighed and reluctantly got up to answer the door. I opened the door. It was Diana.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Yay! No more Writer's Block again XD. I have plans for the next chapter :D LOL. But idk if im gonna be able to finish it today. But fingers crossed!!