His Girlfriend!!

The tears just kept coming from my eyes as I pushed my way through the high school traffic. Everyone was watching me walk down the hall all the way to history class.  I can't believe that perfect boyfriend of mine is a cheater, a liar, and a big jerk. I'm going to find this chic whether Sam or that girl likes or not. I caught up with him in Chemistry. 

__________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey Sam, you know that girlfriend of yours you mentioned, well do you by any chance know her name" i said anxiously.

" Of course I do her name is Courtney Vega" he told me and walked away.

" Perfect" I said under my breath.

___________________________________________________________________________________ I arrivived home after another dreadful day at school and went straight to my room. I quikly threw my bag on the ground and grabbed my laptop. I searched "Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Cafes". I clicked the first link "Cali Cafe", then I hit employees, no Courtney. I went back to the search page and clicked the next link, "Aliar Cafe", I hit employees, there was a Courtney, a Courtney Vega. I clicked for directions and printed them out. As soon as it was done I ran up to my mom and asked her to drive me there.

" Hey mom do you think that since I'm going into college next year you could give me an early present" asked excitedly.

" I guess so, what would you...." I cut her off.

" I need you to drive me here" i showed her.

She carefully looked at the map then back at me.

" Why do you need to go to all the way to Pennsylvania?" she asked curiously.

" Duhh I want to go to this totally awesome Cafe that my friends showed me and everyone is going to be there" I lied.

" Well I guess I could, I'll drive you right there after school so be ready" she said unsurely.

" Thanks mom your the best" I hugged her.

I went back to my room shut my laptop and layed on my bed. This is going to be perfect, I just know it and Sam will too. I'll see who this girl really is and see if I can drive her away from Sam. Then we'll see who laughs last.

__________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading vote and comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!