What he had to tell me

Class was finally over after getting yelled at and listening to France's history for and hour. The bell rang and everyone got up and headed out the door to lunch when Mr.Steiner stopped me and said "I am very impressed with your work Lyndsay" he showed me my France history exam and the grade was a perfect A+. Even when I'm deaf in one ear I'm still real good. I said "Thank you" and he smiled. He also appologized for being so tough earlier. I told him it was no big deal and left the room with a satisfied look on my face. Then the day got better because I met up with my best friend Lexi. She was the best friend a girl could ever have. She had long brown hair with piercing brown eyes ready to stare you down. I caught up with her and we headed to lunch. We also met up with Sam the perfect boyfriend I told you about earlier. When I looked at I remembered he had something to tell me and I wondered what. I guess he is a mind reader because he said "Lyndasy may I talk to you in PRIVATE" which signaled Lexi to go. We sat at a table where no one was sitting. He took my hands and looked me in the eyes. "Lyndsay I'm in love with you" he said sincerely. I gasped and my mouth was wide open. I quickly smiled at him. I mean what if you were in this situation you wouldn't know what to say. And that's exactly what I did I said nothing.......