I've Found You

"Today after school my mom is going to pick me up and we will head straight to Pennsylvania for a graduation present to the Cafe that Sam's girlfriend works at. I can't wait. "( Evil Laugh!) I told Lexi as we entered the building.

Her mind was somewhere else so I doubt she even listened to what I said. She was probably thinking about her and Justin's anniversary today. I'm happy for her but it would be nice if she cld focus on my love problem right now.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

School is over and I'm in the office

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Where are you mom" I mummbled to myself as I looked at my watch, it was 2 o'clock and she still wasn't here. So I called her up on my cell.

Rrrriiinnnggg rrrrrriiiiinnnggg

"Hello where are you" I yelled into the phone as I walked into the hallway trying to peak out the door of the school.

"I'm almost there work went overtime today and it doesn't help that it's a long ride" she said annoyed.

" Sorry I was just worried and how close are you" I calmly asked.

" Right around the corner ok, Bye" she said hanging up.

In two hours I'll be ruining Sam's love life like he did to mine. ( More evil laughing ) :D

______________________________________

Two hours later

______________________________________

I arrived at her job and told my mom to drive around. I just got seated when my waitress showed up, her name was Courtney Vega. (perfect)

"Hi you don't know me but I would like to know you, I do this with all my waiters and waitresses, get a coffee or sumthin and just take a break on me" I said with a fake smile.

" I really should get back to work" she said.

"I insist" I told her back, I grabbed her arm and pulled her into the seat across from me.

" I just need to talk to you about one quick subject" I said laughing like a crazy person. I could tell she was definitely freaked out.

" And that would be" she asked.

" Your boyfriend Sam" I said said acting serious now.

" What do you want to know he is the most handsome perfect smartest people in the world" she said all love struck.

" Well first I think you should know he is cheating on you with me not so perfect is he now " I told her crossing my arms.

" What are you talking about he would never do that to me we are madly in love" she said unconvinced.

" So were me and him " I said back.

She started to tear up a little.

" Why wld he do that" she sobbed.

" Because he wanted to I mean he is the prince of France" I said furiously.

" He is the prince of France " she said surprised.

" Yea there is a lot you don't know about him" I said.

" Well I know the perfect way to get back at him" she said all devious.

" Spill" I said all excited and interested.

_______________________________________________

Srry it took so long for me to upload. Im just so lazy just kidding I've been swimming and hanging with my friends and I just ran out of ideas. I kinda forgot about my book. Next chapter shld be up idk when.

Plzzzzzz vote and comment.

Also come up with your own ideas and tell me I will definitely put it in the story. :D

"