Moving Day

Today was the big move for me and my mom. Since my parents got a divorce which was not my fault my mom has to live somewhere so she is moving closer to her job in Bricktown New Jersey. After this dreadful week I'm kinda happy I'm moving. Although I'll be moving from all my friends and now ex-boyfriend it will give me some time to relax from all the drama. I can start new and fresh with no drama. I was finishing packing my bags when my mom knocked on the door and said someone was here to see me. I stopped packing and went to the door and saw Sam standing there and he looked a little nervous like the first time he asked me out. "What do u want?" I said looking annoyed. "Well do u think we can talk alone?" he said trying point out tht I needed to come outside since my parents were standing right behind me. "Ok" I replied. I stepped outside and the sun was shining bright and the birds were chirping and flowers were blowing in the light breeze just like the first time he asked me out. Is this getting weirder or is it just me? He looked at me and our eyes met. "I am... Then I cut him off said I'm so srry it's not my fault I didnt plan this I don't have another boyfriend and I'm srry I said I loved u and then said i was moving but I didn't want to make it seem like I didn't like u" I said in one single breath. "Whoa slow down I can't keep up" he said. "What I was trying to say b4 is tht I want to start new and fresh and just forget everything" he said " Wht I was also trying to say is Lynz will u go out with me on our new first date today" he finished. " Yes I was hoping u wld ask I mean this really feels like the first time u asked me out weird right" I said. " Yea and since I knew u wld say yes I have the whole day planned out and it will be the best last day here u will ever imagine " he said. And thts when the real fun started.