It's that day

I walk into school this morning sulking and looking all gloomy. People stare at me as I make my way down the hall but I mean who cares what people think in this messed up world. I don't catch up with Sam until last period and lunch but I think I'll wait until after lunch so we can at least enjoy that. For right now I can talk to Lexi because we have the same math class. I go over to her locker and find her applying more makeup to her already beautiful face. No offense but she looks like a clown. " Hi Lyndsay what's up you don't look like the happiest person on earth like usual" she replies as perky as always. " I'm not in the old for your humor" I gloomily said. " Well someone got up on the wrong side of the bed" she joked again. " Lexi!!" I yelled. " Fine fine I'll stop what's up". " Well here's the thing I'm kinda moving" I said still trying to believe the fact I hade enough courage to say it. " What do you mean your moving!!" she said unperkily. " Well my parents got a divorce and my mom is moving to Mordel and I have to come with her since she won't live with my dad anymore" I said. " How do you think Sam will take it" she said. " I don't know we will see at the end of the day" I said as the bell for our first class rang. The day went by pretty fast as well as lunch and it was time to break the news. " Sam I'm moving because parents got a divorce and my mom decided to move to Mordel and I will be coming with her" I said sadly. He looked at me in shock and sadness. " I just told I love you and this is how you treat me well you know what we are done forever because today you broke my heart and I am fed up" he yelled at me and was out of sight in seconds. I was in tears and felt like I had nothing left I felt like dying in a corner.....

Well did u like the story or what plzzzzzz vote and comment!!!!