Moving day

Today after school I would be moving to almost like a whole new life when I'm perfectly fine here and why can't I just live with my dad. Well I kinda would like to stay with mom more than my dad because it feels more comfortable around her. And a girl needs her mother I mean who will take her shopping And stuff that moms do.

I walked into school and I think it was even sadder looking and darker than me. I went to my locker to get my books for math and when I closed my locker instead of seeing my perfect boyfriend I saw Lexi. Well really that's all I saw because there was no one else in the hallway. I wondered what was going on and where everyone was. Another strange is Lexi put her hand on my mouth and it felt like she was kidnapping me or something. Where was she taking me?? I started to say stuff but it came out all weird because her hand was over my mouth. Now I see where she is taking me....... to the math room but it was all dark from what I could see of it. Once we got there she blindfolded me before stepping in. She opened the door and walked me in. She took off my blindfold and everyone yelled SUPRISE!!!!!! I was so happy and even surprised I bet you would of never guessed Id be surprised. There was music food a big banner that said we will miss you which I said awww to. Every senior in the school was here and all the teachers even the principal was here. But wait there was one person missing and I think I know who it is. Where is Sam???? There was so much chaos that I had enough time to leave the room and look for him. I new with his outstanding grades he would never miss a day of school. I searched up and down the halls but couldn't find him. I checked like every room and no sign of him. So then I thought of a really tranquil place that he might hide in. So I went to the secret garden. The secret garden was a place where only the teachers and special students can go and he was a special student. Lucky for me I was also one of those students. I went in and he was sitting on a stone sulking.

I asked him what's the matter and the response wasn't good......