Revenge Is Sweet

Things get really scary and kind of intense in this chapter so enjoy!!!

Courtneny POV

"Ok so we will of course break up with him and confront in the middle of the school bc we will call for an assembly and let  every girl in the school know  that he is a big fat lying cheater, after that I'll take from there"I said to Lynz who didnt look so satisfied about my plan.

"okkk I guess that will be fine and what he deserves" she said a little bummed.

" Heyy do you think I could talk to you in the back real quick" I said with an evil smile in my face.

She looked weirded out but this is what she gets for dating my boyfriend.

Lynz POV

I wonder why she is taking me in the back maybe she is telling me the other part of her plan that she didnt want to say in public.

Then in a split second I was I against the wall and screaming bc she was biting my neck. She put her hand on my mouth so no one would hear me. It hurt so bad i started crying, then she finally let go and started laughing.

" What did You do to me" I sobbed to her.

" Your one of me now" she smiled.

" What are you" i cracked since the pain was so bad.

" Duhhh a vampire what other creature bites humans in the neck" she cackled.

A vampire why couldnt i think of that before.

"Well what did you do to me suck my blood" i questioned.

" No i turned you for stealing my boyfriend" she said glaring at me.

" I didnt steal him he cheated on us on his own" i cried in pain.

" Well then biting you was pretty pointless oh well once your a vampire there is no turning back" she said all casually.

" What am I supposed to tell my mom to go get blood and when I dont want to eat dinner and eww I dont want to drink blood, especially from a whole bunch of innocent people"I said getting back up and feeling a whole lot better.

"Just sneak out and tell her your going on a special diet and have to cook the things for yourself, so here are your powers and stuff, super speed you heal a lot faster you can tell if someone is lying and you can read minds and you have different colored eyes and need to stay protected from the sun so you need to wear contacts and sunblock, as far as school you will have to drink from 15 people a day to survive so during lunch when you want to sit with your friends say you will be back and go eat then throw out your human food, you can eat human food but you will end up puking it up and you will have the urge to kill your family so stay in your room most of the day and away from tons of people, you will get used to it soon and then wont have the urge, make sure someone is alone and you cover their mouth while you kill them ok and thats all" she finished.

" Wow thats alot thnx and I'm guessing you have to come with us" i said with a little smirk on my face bc of the cool new powers.

"No ill just run to your house it will be faster and i have to finish my shift give me your address and i will be set" she said quickly.

" 248 lake huron drive neptune NJ" i said.

" well then Ill get going at about 6 and will be at your house by 7 or 8 so open your window when you see me oh and vampires have wings so they can fly all you have to say is wings when you want them or you dont have fun" she said then vanished.

Ok let me try running really fast. I got into a running positionand then started to run and i was already outside the front door of the cafe.

"cool" I whispered to myself.

My mom was waiting down the street so i ran to her i mean might as well use my powers and practice whenever i can.This is so cool.

_________________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________

So what do you think i kinda liked it.

comment and vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!