|Alternate ending:2|

This sorta starts the same as the other one but it's different trust me.

I dYED MY HAIR RED AND THE FIRST TIME I DIDNT HAVE ANOUGH DYE AND IT WAS MORE OF A BROWN BUT WE RE DYED IT AMD NOW ITS BRIGHT RED WOO ILL ADD A PICTURE NEXT ENSING SORRY BYE
-

I shot up out of bed, Luke had his hand on my shoulder. I was sweating and I just wanted to cry.

"You okay, princess?" Luke asked, pulling me into him.

I nodded, and sighed. Luke pulled me into and kissed my head, brushing my hair away from my sweaty head.

"Go back to sleep"

"Babe, I'm off to the studio" Luke said, quickly grabbing his keys and kissing me.

"Bye" I sighed. I shifted in my seat, realising it was what happened in my dream.

I tried staying awake for Luke but failed. I woke up around 2 am to hear a smash.

I froze in my spot, I realised I was in bed but Luke wasn't next to me.

Maybe it was just Luke. I said this before but Luke was a demon.

I silently got out of bed and woke up the other boys. I was way too scared to go on my own.

We made our way downstairs, we had a look around, Michael coming with me and Calum and Ashton looking together.

"Guys..." Calum said wearily.

We looked around and I just let out a large frustrated and scared sigh.

"It'll be ok-"

"Don't touch me, Calum. No one touch me. That's Luke. Okay? I had a dream. It was exactly the same. Fūck, we all die."

Just then, the black figure turns back to its normal self.

Luke opened then door and smiled.

"You saved me"
-

If you don't get it, it's sort of like the princess and the frog but they don't kiss. She just has to say who it is and he turns normal. Stupid I know 😂😂

I have one more alternate ending. :)

Thank you so much for reading and I lOVE YOU GUYS!
-Tianna xx