|Epilogue|

I would have uploaded this earlier but I feel back asleep 😂😂

Anyway, we still have the alternate endings to come so don't remove from your library please :)
-

Calums' and Amelias' bodies were stumbled over by some kids who thought it was fun to mess about in abandoned houses.

The 7 friends had their graves side by side. Amelia's being the only single grave as the rest were paired up.

Luke was never seen again.

All mysterious, brutal, disgusting murders had stopped.

The town went back to peace.

The fans were still broken. So many had killed their selves. Their sunshines were murdered by the lead member who was the most liked. (I don't actually believe Luke is the most liked tbh fake fans like Luke that's why)::You're all fucking butt hurt over this: let me point out, I meant that most new fans go to Luke because he's the "hottest" has the "best voice" and that's what I call a fake fan, someone who doesn't wanna know any of the other members FS. Just shut the fuck up and read my book. Thanks.
Some even had to go to counselling.

The families cried.

Luke was out there somewhere. Was he alive? Dead? We don't know, but he's out there.
-
OKAY THIS IS LIKE NOW THE LAST CHAPTER BUT LIKE I SAID THERE WILL BE ALTERNATE ENDINGS OKAY ;)
DONT REMOVE THE BOOKFROM YOUR LIBRARY OK
I LOVE YOU GUYS BRB CRYING OVER U

IM GOING OUT AND MY COUSIN LITTERALLY JUST GAVE ME ER JACKET AND IT WAS LIKE £40 I THINK SHE WONT EVEN TELL ME UGH BUT ITS REALLY PUNK ROCK (;

Much love
-Tianna