|36:End|

2.54K ODYSJEJFHEHE BYE
PLEASE READ AN AT END

The door was gone. Of course.

I turned back to where I saw Luke. He was gone. I shuddered. Whipping around again.

He was right in front of me, bent down to eye level looking me right in the eyes.

I took steps back up until I hit the wall, but I didn't hit the wall. I walked through.

I looked around me, the stairs were to my right.

I sprinted up them, nearly tripping.

I heard other steps coming after me, they were heavy and shook the ground.

I kept running around the house until I couldn't take it anymore. I run into a small room and hid behind the door.

Stupid śhit a 6 year old would do but still.

I held my breath.

I felt something smack me, my body hitting the wall. It was a violent smack and it kept happening again and again.

Luke was pushing the door into me repeatedly and harshly.

One final one and I collapsed, but I was barely breathing.

It'll get quite graphic here

He plunged his hand through my stomach, making me whine out in pain.

He pulled my intestines out and fuckīñg ate them.

Everything went black, I couldn't hear nor speak, or see.

I was dead.
-
NO SHĪT AMELIA AFTER HE RIPPED YOUR INTESTINES OUT YOU WOULDNT DIE WOULD YOU BAHHHHHHHH
Sorry I had to unpublished republish because it was v shìt
I really want to thank you guys for reading hide. I can't believe I've gotten 2k+ in 3weeks! You guys have been So awesome to write for. Your comments always make me laugh and I'm so grateful

Next chapter is epilogue :)

I will be doing alternate endings so do not achieve the book until u mark it completed please! :)

I'm so excited to do this series and this was only the start! :)

Once again, thank you and I really hope you enjoyed.

So much love
-Tianna xx